Dubnyk

EmptyShelf

3 hours ago, notfondajane said:

I think Marc Andre Fleury should retire. He lost alot of his ability which wasn't much.

Fair enough. Well, I'd welcome him to my team if I had one. Only 35, his numbers are still good, a team first guy. Why they chose to sign that headcase long-term at his expense is a mystery. Do you know?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hockey-78 said:

Some weird tactics? They say Kahkonen is still unsigned. 

Hockey-78. Good news - according to eliteprospects.com he is signed, but his cap hit is undisclosed (it shows $0). Maybe they still did not make an agreement on his money contract?

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/114708/kaapo-kahkonen

15 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

Hockey-78. Good news - according to eliteprospects.com he is signed, but his cap hit is undisclosed (it shows $0). Maybe they still did not make an agreement on his money contract?

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/114708/kaapo-kahkonen

As in they would've signed him but would've been unable to agree with him about the money? I don't think that's even possible or is it...🤔

9 hours ago, Hockey-78 said:

Fair enough. Well, I'd welcome him to my team if I had one. Only 35, his numbers are still good, a team first guy. Why they chose to sign that headcase long-term at his expense is a mystery. Do you know?

I'm not sure why. I'm guessing they may have seen something that I wasn't looking at. Maybe they didn't have enough depth in the system to let him go?!

• 3 months later...
14 hours ago, lynxrattle said:

Dubnyk continues playing for SJS like he did for us. .848 in his first game for them. Not that goal tending matters if the Wild don't score any goals. To me Talbot is a clear upgrade on Dubnyk.

It seems so far Talbot is better. I practically did not see soft goals yet out of him.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 3:20 PM, Alexandron said:

It seems so far Talbot is better. I practically did not see soft goals yet out of him.  

Looks like the kids is heading in the right direction he has two damn good stops...

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 10/6/2020 at 4:35 PM, notfondajane said:

I think Marc Andre Fleury should retire. He lost alot of his ability which wasn't much.

Looks like MAF wanted to prove a point this season? He's playing lights out.

• Like 1