Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, notfondajane said:

I think Marc Andre Fleury should retire. He lost alot of his ability which wasn't much.

Fair enough. Well, I'd welcome him to my team if I had one. Only 35, his numbers are still good, a team first guy. Why they chose to sign that headcase long-term at his expense is a mystery. Do you know?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hockey-78 said:

Some weird tactics? They say Kahkonen is still unsigned. 

Hockey-78. Good news - according to eliteprospects.com he is signed, but his cap hit is undisclosed (it shows $0). Maybe they still did not make an agreement on his money contract?

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/114708/kaapo-kahkonen

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

Hockey-78. Good news - according to eliteprospects.com he is signed, but his cap hit is undisclosed (it shows $0). Maybe they still did not make an agreement on his money contract?

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/114708/kaapo-kahkonen

As in they would've signed him but would've been unable to agree with him about the money? I don't think that's even possible or is it...🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hockey-78 said:

Fair enough. Well, I'd welcome him to my team if I had one. Only 35, his numbers are still good, a team first guy. Why they chose to sign that headcase long-term at his expense is a mystery. Do you know?

I'm not sure why. I'm guessing they may have seen something that I wasn't looking at. Maybe they didn't have enough depth in the system to let him go?!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

Dubnyk continues playing for SJS like he did for us. .848 in his first game for them. Not that goal tending matters if the Wild don't score any goals. To me Talbot is a clear upgrade on Dubnyk.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, lynxrattle said:

Dubnyk continues playing for SJS like he did for us. .848 in his first game for them. Not that goal tending matters if the Wild don't score any goals. To me Talbot is a clear upgrade on Dubnyk.

It seems so far Talbot is better. I practically did not see soft goals yet out of him.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 3:20 PM, Alexandron said:

It seems so far Talbot is better. I practically did not see soft goals yet out of him.  

 

Looks like the kids is heading in the right direction he has two damn good stops...

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...
On 10/6/2020 at 4:35 PM, notfondajane said:

I think Marc Andre Fleury should retire. He lost alot of his ability which wasn't much.

Looks like MAF wanted to prove a point this season? He's playing lights out.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hockey-78 said:

Looks like MAF wanted to prove a point this season? He's playing lights out.

Yes he is. Just ask the Wild 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...