2020 NHL Draft

4 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

they need scoring...

I say Raymond

I didn't think he would go that high. But i was wrong so Sens have to take Sanderson. Change my mind.

Chabot -Brannstrom

Bernard-Sanderson

Top 4.

Edited by OccamsRazor

Just now, OccamsRazor said:

Nailed it. That is a solid blueline for the future.

Chabot - Brannstrom

Bernard-Docker  -Sanderson

I think you are a bit high on Brannstrom as a top pair guy, havent seen much to like so far, he looks lost but of course defense takes 300 games for a lot of them to develop. Sanderson IMHO is a top pair shut down guy with size, geat pick.

2 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Anaheim Ducks on the clock...they tend to favor large forwards as well.....who fits that description that is left?
But they DO need defense as well.....they have been pretty horrible defensively the last several years.

Rossi?

1 minute ago, yave1964 said:

I think you are a bit high on Brannstrom as a top pair guy, havent seen much to like so far, he looks lost but of course defense takes 300 games for a lot of them to develop. Sanderson IMHO is a top pair shut down guy with size, geat pick.

Not sure where it would fall pairing wise i just know Chabot and Bernard-Docker are right hand shots.

So who knows who is on the top pair it could be Sanderson.

• Like 1

I already mentioned this to Doc, but for you other guys who got in after or just getting in, if you want a quick rundown on who has been drafted, refer to my first two posts as I put the player drafted with their team as we go...but only doing this for the first round.

• Like 1