Guest Vanflyer

http://www.nhl.com/i...s.htm?id=613232

Eberle:

SEASON TEAM GP G A P +/- PIM PPG SHG GWG S S%

2011-2012 Oilers 43 17 27 44 -2 6 8 0 3 97 17.5

Hartnell:

SEASON TEAM GP G A P +/- PIM PPG SHG GWG S S%

2011-2012 Flyers 47 25 19 44 18 71 13 0 4 126 19.8

I'm OK with Eberle going. He has 44 points (same as Harts) in 4 fewer games.

The one I'm not happy with is Letang, replacing Byfuglien. Dude missed half the season already!! He's only played 25 games!

I'm really disappointed with the whole All Star game player selection. The fans voting players (that don't deserve to be there) as starters really pisses me off.

The one I'm not happy with is Letang, replacing Byfuglien. Dude missed half the season already!! He's only played 25 games!

However in those 25 games Letang put up 23 points. Which for the most part is similar to Karlsson's league leading 46pts in 49 games.

I'm OK with Eberle going. He has 44 points (same as Harts) in 4 fewer games.

I'm really disappointed with the whole All Star game player selection. The fans voting players (that don't deserve to be there) as starters really pisses me off.

I guess, but Hartnells +18 while scoring a large chunk of his points on the PP is pretty compelling. Especially if you look at Jagr +8 and Giroux even at 0. But in looking at it now, it could be a positional thing because Michalek (who Eberle is replacing) is a center as is Eberle. That would make more sense to me. Just like Letang is a D same as Byf.

Perhaps I spoke out of turn on this one.

What does everyone think of the idea being floated of making the Winter Classic the All Star Game??

Not a bad idea. I think, with the change in the divisions next year, and everyone playing each other home and away, the winter classic should be between the prior years SC finals teams. It will be the "Rematch" if you will. Maybe at the winning teams "home field". This way it wont be the same teams year in year out (well i could be if my wishes came true). And maybe the money the winter brings will be a little more incentive to put a good team on the ice. To bad for teams like the blue jackets and islanders.

Not a bad idea. I think, with the change in the divisions next year, and everyone playing each other home and away, the winter classic should be between the prior years SC finals teams. It will be the "Rematch" if you will. Maybe at the winning teams "home field". This way it wont be the same teams year in year out (well i could be if my wishes came true). And maybe the money the winter brings will be a little more incentive to put a good team on the ice. To bad for teams like the blue jackets and islanders.

What if the Sharks play the Lightning in the SCF? That's the only tough thing about it.