Are Flyer Players Actually Happy?

CoachX

22 minutes ago, blocker said:

Yeah, but ain't Canada where all the cold weather comes from?

I grew up in the North (not the Arctic, but North) where it got to -40 c on some winter days. For years I thought that the Russians were fukcing with us 'cause my oldest sister told me that they controlled the weather and that's why it was so cold.

1 hour ago, RonJeremy said:

Everything I stated is a fact. I will bet you are some  30 year old soy swilling bearded hipster that listens to Justin Bieber , who moved to NY from Wisconsin or somewhere like that and thinks you are the real deal. 

Ok RJ, you've gone too far. I can look the other way when you're swooning over wackjob Rudy Guiliani. I'll ignore that you can't see THE LEADER of your country tearing it in half. But when you start accusing fine board members of listening to Bieber, I gotta put my foot down. Consider this a time out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, CoachX said:

Since i initiated this thread, i feel responsible and will put myself in timeout

I will refrain from responding for at least a few minutes

too bad it took the turn that it did.  It was/ is an interesting topic to kick around. 

I will add that I think the guys in the room appreciated the effort made to make the team heavier as they were coming down the stretch.

I went to a game during the win streak, it was Grant and Thompson's 2nd home game, right before COVID hit and the boys were playing so well with so much confidence. I really would have liked to see that version of the team in the tournament. 

I don't think there's a bunch of turmoil in the locker room, I think the players enjoy their work.

On 10/15/2020 at 4:04 PM, pilldoc said:

Enough!  Get the thread back on topic or this thread will be closed.  I've already hid posts with political innuendoes and personal attacks.

Sad that you deleted my post speculating on why certain people are so angry, but I'm glad you left my Santa never forgets post in. That was genius. 

Edited by Podein25
  • Like 1