Like our team, goaltending the big question now

Buffalo Rick

I look at this roster and I am pretty excited about it. I just do not know what Adams is thinking when it comes to the goalie issue?  I know he cannot seriously be thinking of leaving Hutton in there?  No way.  I am wondering if Luukenen or however you spell his name, is in the plans?  If he is not, then I would think another move is imminent.  Ullmark is fine with me staying on the roster.  If he is the starter, so be it. He is better than Hutton.  I am surprised we did not make a play for Jake Allen.  But he is very streaky.  Montreal will find that out.  Not sure who is available?  Or who might be traded?  Of course Lundquist is still out there I believe. I would take an old Lundquist over anyone on our roster.  I would also take Miller back but I know that is not happening.  I do not even know if he is still on the Ducks bench?   I am surprised he went out like this.  Just settling for a bench job.  When he could have started somewhere. Oh well.  I hope Adams is going to address this.  This is the final piece to get us to the playoffs