Desnoyers

TimKerrFan12

Another 4 goal game for Elliott Desnoyers tonight for my hometown Mooseheads vs Charlottetown Islanders.    Moose win 5-4.   Desnoyers scores winner with 35 seconds left.   He now has 10 goals on the season.   That is two 4 goal games this season.  Happy the Flyers drafted him.

Edited by TimKerrFan12
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

The Mooseheads have done an admirable job of finding quality players over the years.

Yeah Moosehead's fans have been pretty lucky over the years getting to see some NHL quality players.   I am still wearing my Moosehead's Voracek jersey to the games.   I hope the OHL gets up and running but not with no hitting rule.  I personally think that is ridiculous.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, TimKerrFan12 said:

Yeah Moosehead's fans have been pretty lucky over the years getting to see some NHL quality players.   I am still wearing my Moosehead's Voracek jersey to the games.   I hope the OHL gets up and running but not with no hitting rule.  I personally think that is ridiculous.

I agree. Make them wear full face shields. No hitting in junior is ridiculous.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TimKerrFan12 said:

hope the OHL gets up and running but not with no hitting rule.  I personally think that is ridiculous.

How is a check (hit) more likely to spread the virus than a prolonged battle along the boards, or a faceoff?

This idea of no body checking is ridiculous.

I would love to see the data that spawned it.

• Like 2

Speaking of Destroyer, Mr. Fedotov may be advancing in our depth chart:

https://phillysportsnetwork.com/2020/11/12/elliot-desnoyers-not-the-only-flyers-prospect-turning-heads/

I really like the idea of a 6-7 D-man (Morin) protecting this mother's porch...I think he is 6-8.  Maybe they can sandwich kill our opponents. 

Edited by Howie58