Who to read besides Russo

TonyOday

On 11/8/2020 at 6:59 PM, TonyOday said:

Cant stand the self important ass. Who can I follow on Twitter for good Wild takes.

If your sentiment is based on his political tweet last week, I was equally disappointed.

On 11/8/2020 at 6:59 PM, TonyOday said:

Cant stand the self important ass. Who can I follow on Twitter for good Wild takes.

You can read also      https://www.hockeywilderness.com/

Not agree with some of their conclusions on some of our prospects (Khovanov; Sokolov and etc..) , but for the overall view on a recent news it is a link for reading.

It seems , according their article, the NHL planning to start on January, 1 which is disappointing news. Wish to start on December,1.

Nice link regarding our prospect Marat Khusnutdinov who took a  recently a Cup under-20.

And Khovanov is progressing there, especially in VHL, and Sokolov is progressing here. Iowa fans are very happy out of Sokolov's play.

In the link below you can see the best Sokolov's goals for the Iowa Wild team:

https://www.hockeywilderness.com/2020/11/9/21555996/minnesota-wild-nhl-news-draft-prospects-players-top-25-under-25-dmitri-sokolov-breaks-in-at-19

He is an extremely talented and hardworking offensively minded player, which the Wild team have a lack for the last 20 seasons. Definitely merit a try out for at least 50 games in the Wild uniform. Otherwise we will see the sad Tuch  outcome in the Wild organization.