(UPDATED)2020-21 HF.net Fantsasy Hockey Leagues: All Star / Conn Smythe

pilldoc

Draft Times for HF.net FHL  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Please indicate a date for the HF.net ALL STAR LEAGUE Draft (Majority will win)

• Monday December 14th @ 7:00 PM EST
    • Monday December 28th @ 7:00 PM EST
    • Either Date works for me
    • N/A - I'm in other League
  2. 2. Please indicate a date for the HF.net CONN SMYTHE LEAGUE Draft (Majority will win)

• Tuesday December 15th @ 7:00 PM EST
    • Tuesday December 29th @ 7:00 PM EST
    • Either Date works for me
    • N/A - I'm in other League

It is with good news that the FHL Yahoo Platform is now open! :)

I have been working very hard trying to determine the teams/GM's for each league.  Without further ado here we go.

ALL STAR LEAGUE:

Listed below are the GM's for All Star (2020-21)..

@yave1964

@molonosoff

@pilldoc

@ruxpin

@J0e Th0rnton

@TropicalFruitGirl26

@hf101

@Hale

@Ladyneat

@bbgarnett

1 Putting on the foil yave
2 Nasty AngryMan molonsoff (NastyAngryMan)
3 Divine Swine IcePigs Pilldoc
4 Hell Bears Rux
5 Halifax Sharknado  Joe
6 Green Star Blades TFG
7 Slick Sticks hf
8 Mickey's Gang Hale
9 Lady Knights ladyneat
10 Staal In the Family bbgarnett
11 Leaf's Ran'Cup 2020 Tony (T-bone) -HF co-worker
12 Jagged Ice jagged ice (James)

image.png.c2ab712760ab86265651df5089ca78d6.png

Everyone listed above has ALREADY BEEN AUTO-RENEWED. No further action is needed.

I have sent invites out to @bbgarnett / @Ladyneat / and Tony. Please confirm ASAP.

Tentatively I have the draft set for Monday, December 14th @ 7:00 PM EST. (Please note Yahoo lists all times in PST. Therefore 4:00 PM PST = 7:00 PM EST. Please adjust based on your own time zone.)  There is an option to push the draft back to Monday, December 28th @ 7:00 PM.   I am purposely not listing December 21st as a potential draft date as that is the week of Christmas. Please take the poll above.

=========================================================================================================================

CONN SMYTHE LEAGUE:

(Listed below are GM's for Conn Smythe 2020-21)

@pilldoc

@FD19372

@BobbyClarkeFan16

@CreaseAndAssist

@hunter wieser

@Hale

@yave1964

1 Divine Swine  Pilldoc
3 Bambi on Ice the mountain man
4 PA40FlyersFan's Team FD (PA40FlyersFan's)
5 Jeff's Team BobbyClarkeFan16
6 SFN's Standout Team creaseandassist
7 Mom's Trust Letang!! Brent Mccleland (Hf Co-worker)
8 Hockey Throne HurricaneTAZ
9 Team Devin Devin Weiser
10 Mickey's Gang Hale
11 Putting on the foil yave
12 AKOF Mad Dog
12a Vader's Revenge  Pilldoc's son

image.png.69fa431e019cea73b3b0c093e4429e22.png    

The following team listed above have already been AUTO-RENEWED.

NO FURTHER ACTION IS REQUIRED.

I have sent invites out to the following: @The Mountain Man (confirmed) / @FD19372 / Hurricane Taz / @Hale / @yave1964 @Mad Dog / and to Vader's Revenge (pilldoc's son)

Please confirm ASAP.

Tentatively I have the draft set for Tuesday, December 15th @ 7:00 PM EST. (Please note Yahoo lists all times in PST. Therefore 4:00 PM PST = 7:00 PM EST. Please adjust based on your own time zone.)  There is an option to push the draft back to Tuesday, December 29th @ 7:00 PM.   I am purposely not listing December 21st as a potential draft date as that is the week of Christmas. Please take the poll above.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Edited by pilldoc

Thanks I am in and since Staal is no longer with the wild I am now Dumba and Dumber. Also with the poll above it's making you vote for both of them or you can't submit a vote at all. Not a huge deal but in case you didn't know that's why I voted in both.

Edited by bbgarnett

55 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

Thanks I am in and since Staal is no longer with the wild I am now Dumba and Dumber. Also with the poll above it's making you vote for both of them or you can't submit a vote at all. Not a huge deal but in case you didn't know that's why I voted in both.

Ugh I did not realize that..I will add an option (N/A - I'm in other League). Thanks! :smileyandcomputer:

PS.. I love the name change!  I chuckled when I saw it ... :) :cheers:

UPDATE CONN SMYTHE LEAGUE:

To All,

Please read below as it pertains some important information.

1) Draft Time is confirmed for Tuesday, December 15th at 7:00 PM (EST)
NOTE: Please adjust to your Time Zone.  YAHOO will list as 4:00 PM because YAHOO is in Pacific Time.
NOTE #2 - December 29th cannot work as there are several members in Conn Smythe who have another FHL Draft on the 29th.

2) Trade Deadline has been moved back to March 7th, 2021

3) For this year only, due to COVID, and not knowing how this will affect FHL Team GM's who have have a player benched because of a NHL Player testing (+) for Covid,  the following changes have been made:

* IR(+) has been increased by one (1) from 3 spots to  4 spots
* Bench Players have added one (1) player from 4 bench players to 5 bench players. (this will add one additional    round in the draft.
* I have added a NA (not active) slot ...sort of like a long term IR slot
* I have increased the number of roster moves by +1 from 6 moves to 7 weekly moves
* I have Maxed out the total number of roster moves for the season from 80 to 100.

Again these moves are for this year only as I do not want to penalize a GM due to a number of his/her players being benched due to COVID.

These changes were discussed with others before implementing.

Good Luck to All!
~pilldoc
(Brian)

UPDATE ALL STAR LEAGUE:

To All,

Please read below as it pertains some important information.

1) Draft Time is confirmed for Monday, December 28th at 7:00 PM (EST)
NOTE: Please adjust to your Time Zone.  YAHOO will list as 4:00 PM because YAHOO is in Pacific Time.

2) Trade Deadline has been moved back to March 7th, 2021

3) For this year only, due to COVID, and not knowing how this will affect FHL Team GM's who have have a player benched because of a NHL Player testing (+) for Covid,  the following changes have been made:

* IR(+) has been increased by one (1) from 3 spots to  4 spots
* Bench Players have added one (1) player from 4 bench players to 5 bench players. (this will add one additional    round in the draft.
* I have added a NA (not active) slot ...sort of like a long term IR slot
* I have increased the number of roster moves by +1 from 6 moves to 7 weekly moves
* I have Maxed out the total number of roster moves for the season from 80 to 100.

Again these moves are for this year only as I do not want to penalize a GM due to a number of his/her players being benched due to COVID.

These changes were discussed with others before implementing.

Good Luck to All!
~pilldoc
(Brian)

Edited by pilldoc

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

This applies to all members in the Conn Smythe FHL only.

Please Read below .....

To All,

Please read below as it pertains some important information concerning the draft.  

Due to the fact that NHL Training Camps have NOT even started and due to the fact that the start of the NHL season will NOT start until at least the middle of January 2021, after consulting with a few individuals, a decision was made to push back the Conn Smythe FHL Draft.

Since many GM's use the NHL schedule as a guide in their drafting strategy and being that the NHL has yet to release a schedule, this was but one of many reasons to push back the draft.  Also there are a handful of NHL players who are recuperating from injuries which might have impacted their draft ranking.

Moving the Draft back will allow GM's to get a sense of the final composition of NHL Team Rosters before drafting any said player.

Therefore to reiterate:

1) Draft Time is confirmed for Tuesday, January 5th, 2021 at 7:00 PM (EST)
NOTE: Please adjust to your Time Zone. YAHOO will list as 4:00 PM because YAHOO is in Pacific Time.

This is a new date. Please mark appropriately on your calendars.

Thank You for your patience and flexibility.

Best,
 ~pilldoc
League Manager

PS - If anything should change I will inform everyone ASAP.