Patience & Numbers

Guest idahophilly

Ok, I'm intrigued! I just signed up! This site looks good. Now, those of us that are here NEED to have patience and GET NUMBERS to it. I think this could work. i will be over on the other forum recruiting without lecturing. Plus, I might just open up on Rick whome, despite viscious attacks on me I have ignored. Get it out of the system or should I?

Ok, I'm intrigued! I just signed up! This site looks good. Now, those of us that are here NEED to have patience and GET NUMBERS to it. I think this could work. i will be over on the other forum recruiting without lecturing. Plus, I might just open up on Rick whome, despite viscious attacks on me I have ignored. Get it out of the system or should I?

go for it my brother. he's laughing at us right now but when its gutless, tucker, forsby, kuato and himself that are left me thinks we get the last laugh

I'm glad your avatars ars still look like something like i want to.... Opps, family forum! I gotta get mine uploaded.

Did you see the Flyers Media option? That's great!

yeah Digi did a bang up job all in one day i might ad, big hand clap barvo bravo

don't feed them anymore, let the past be the past :D

go for it my brother. he's laughing at us right now but when its gutless, tucker, forsby, kuato and himself that are left me thinks we get the last laugh

I will do the same. I think it will be hilarious when all that are left on the Philly forum are trolls. They can insult each other all day

so are we able to replay to specific posters? what am i missing

Yeah, that's the only way to do it NMX. Most boards are like this. The old Philly board was unique in that and many other ways.

Glad to see you here btw. I won't be going back to the other board. Made that decision. I won't give those a-holes the satisfaction.

Yeah, that's the only way to do it NMX. Most boards are like this. The old Philly board was unique in that and many other ways.

Glad to see you here btw. I won't be going back to the other board. Made that decision. I won't give those a-holes the satisfaction.

Yeah I won't/ can't go back. I guess I am finally banned over there. Go figure, trashing a troll got me banned. That or pretending I was JMT_Admin, probably the later of the two.

Anyhow, this place is 1000x better.

I will do the same. I think it will be hilarious when all that are left on the Philly forum are trolls. They can insult each other all day

I was on there this morning and it looks like it's already come to pass. Good luck to them - and good riddance!

I was on there this morning and it looks like it's already come to pass. Good luck to them - and good riddance!

Good to see you here Canoli. I truly hope that moribund board is on its last leg and at the end of the day it's Vader and Rick talking to each other.

Thanks MadDog - good to see you here too - and rux and Podes and all the rest of the regulars. Took me a few days to realize it but that philly.com board is dead - completely. Had a good run...

The troll-boys I could ignore but a month+ of dealing with basic service issues - and all the bugs...

no matter - this place is great.

I say go for it too. Leave the old forum to them. They're welcome to it.

Add me to the list of converts, just signed up. I didn't post much on the other site, mostly lurking but it's become unbearable over there. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in jmt_admin's office as he tries to explain to his boss why the forum traffic has fallen off the face of the earth.

Add me to the list of converts, just signed up. I didn't post much on the other site, mostly lurking but it's become unbearable over there. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in jmt_admin's office as he tries to explain to his boss why the forum traffic has fallen off the face of the earth.

Johnson!!!! Come into my office... You're fired!!!