A Win is a Win!

Guest The Quigster

We'll take it,Lavi has the guys back in the creampuff mode. I knew the physical stuff wouldn't last,Lavi neutered "em". Bobbo looked great,considering tha lack of effort by the rest of the team. Finally found a team worse than the Flyers on the shoot-out. The most positive thing I can say is nobody got a concussion tonight. Is any body suprised Lavi isn't on any of the all-star teams?

We'll take it,Lavi has the guys back in the creampuff mode. I knew the physical stuff wouldn't last,Lavi neutered "em". Bobbo looked great,considering tha lack of effort by the rest of the team. Finally found a team worse than the Flyers on the shoot-out. The most positive thing I can say is nobody got a concussion tonight. Is any body suprised Lavi isn't on any of the all-star teams?

I can only guess they were tired from the Bruins game. I was a little disappointed they didn't come out with the same tenacity. But like ya said, a win is a win and I'll take it.

Sestito. Nice pass. Probably luck but nice none the less!

Bob. Nice game win dance! part of me wondered if that was a "in your face Mr. $10mil man" (couldn't bring myself to use the obvious univ... cliche)

It was nice seeing Bob get time in net, making some damn good saves in regulation, stonewalling three in the shootout gimmick, and doing an impromptu victory dance. I know I'm heavily biased in favor of Bob, but seriously, I thought he did well today. Again.

well the panthers don't suck this year, they're going through a rough patch presently, but they have 2 decent scoring lines and are not an easy out any more.

@quigly46 you know there's always the UFC if you're not getting enough violence from the hockey.

@mojo1917

"well the panthers don't suck this year, they're going through a rough patch presently, but they have 2 decent scoring lines and are not an easy out any more."

I don't get some people (quiggly). Florida is on pace for a 94 point season. They have beaten Boston, Vancouver, NJD, NYR, Pittsburg this year. Last year they had 72 points. Thats a 31% improvement. Their GM and Kevin Dineen have done a excellent job improving the play of the team.

An astounding 15 games of theirs (1/3) have ended in OT or shoot-out. Unfortunately, most times they are on the short end of the stick. If they had a wee bit more fire power and a wee bit better goalie, they would easily be leading the division (ahead of Washington).

I don't know why Quiqly thinks they are a doormat.

The Quigster doesn't think the Panthers are a poor team,I was pointing out the lack of an effort on the Flyer's part.Hence,the "Creampuff" reference.I was hoping after the Bruin's game "The guys would be Smokin",but I guess two games in a row would be too much to expect. Lets see if Winnipeg's guys push the boys around tuesday. Its time for Lauridsen to make an appearence,couldn't hurt!

I disagree. Leave Lauridsen in the A. Between Carle, Coburn, Timonen, Meszaros, Bourdon, and Gus - I wouldn't want anyone to come out of the lineup to start yet another rookie. Especially one with zero NHL experience, at this point in the season. Next recall due to D injury is Marshall, and that's if they don't ride it out with Lilja.