Wild Fans Speak 2020-21 Pre-Season Edition

CreaseAndAssist

Wild Fans Speak 2020-21 Pre-Season Edition, Part 1 of 3

So folks its that time of year where I talk to a group of fans to get their perspective of how they see the team going into this next season.  I asked 6 fans, 6 questions about the club and its future.  With teams practicing a bit before training camp is set to begin right around the new year NHL hockey is right around the corner.  Here is what they had to say.  I'll post the next article in a few days from now but enjoy and discuss.  @DJ Ricky

• Like 2

Our Nashville nemeses can field a Wild Alumni line of Granlund-Huala-Kunin. Brad Richardson also a likely bomb squad player this season........

Our own Covid bomb squad could potentially include Gerry Mayhew, Luke Johnson, Marco Rossi and Matt Barkowski.......

2020-21 Wild Fans Speak Pre-Season Edition, Part 2 of 3

The conversation continues here.  I am not sure if any of those guys will get much of a shot this season with the Wild Icechipper, if they do that probably means things have really gone off the rails.  

Rossi I think will stay and play in Europe.  

I'd like to see Luke Johnson or Matt Bartkowski get more of a shot but barring an injury to Soucy or Rask I don't see it happening.  

• Like 2