The Award winners are....

yave1964

More predictions that will certainly be an embarrassment to me by seasons end....

CALDER TROPHY WINNER Not Lafroniere because the NYR will bring him along slow on the second or even third line, it will be Tim Stuetzle of Ottawa as he stars from day one.

VEZINA TROPHY WINNER Carter Hart narrowly edges out Frederik Andersen as both lead their teams to division titles.

HART TROPHY Nathan Mackinnon who leads the NHL in scoring

ADAMS AWARD Rod Brind'amour as the Hurricanes surprise the Bolts by winning the Division.

BEST STORY LINE Patrick Marleau in his chase down of Gordie Howe for most games ever played by any player in NHL history.

ALL BUST TEAM Binington in net (loses job to Husso by halfway point of the year) Malkin, Boeser and Gaudreau are the forwards, the bust defenseman will be Klingberg and Krug.

BREAKOUT CAMPAIGN Jack Hughes and Nico Hischier will have outstanding seasons as the Devils are still in last because of their division but show signs of life

ALL FIND THEIR GAME AGAIN TEAM Bobrovsky wil continue his good year followed by a bad one with a solid season, Subban will step up, Doughty as well. Forwards rediscovering their game are Arvidsson, Dylan Strome and Cam Atkinson

FIRST COACH FIRED If their is a God it will be Jeff Blashill

SURPRISE TEAM GOOD The Kings are a great mix of near prime vets and outstanding kids, will claim a playoff spot out West.

SURPRISE TEAM BAD Bruins did not replace Krug or Chara, Marchand is hurt and Pastrnak will miss time. In Hockeys deepest and best division they will miss the playoffs easily.

Gonna probably laugh at this in a few months, but hey what the Hell, its part of the fun. Anyone else?

• 2 weeks later...

After watching Kirill “The Thrill” Kaprizov last night he could very well be the Calder winner. Overtime winner with 2 helpers as the Wild beat the Kings 4-3. Yes it’s just one game but he was the best player on the ice hands down 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimtown guy said:

After watching Kirill “The Thrill” Kaprizov last night he could very well be the Calder winner. Overtime winner with 2 helpers as the Wild beat the Kings 4-3. Yes it’s just one game but he was the best player on the ice hands down

I join the club even if he's the underdog (Stützle as the favorite). I also don't see Lafrenière getting it for the reason mentioned.

On 1/5/2021 at 1:54 PM, yave1964 said:

ALL BUST TEAM Binington in net (loses job to Husso by halfway point of the year) Malkin, Boeser and Gaudreau are the forwards, the bust defenseman will be Klingberg and Krug.

I'm quite afraid of Seguin's recovery and I don't see him as the sniper he was before. Klingberg was somehow the bust of last year, I'm going with Pietrangelo. 

Otherwise, I'll go with Ottawa as the Cinderella team and the Jets as the bust team because the Bruins are already picked.

• Like 2