Evander Kane files for bankruptcy

Puck_Pun

14 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

It's true. It's amazing that Podein25 Jr. turned out as normal as she did, especially as I was (am?) a celebrity sheep fukcer!

Talk about giving you a nice juicy pitch to hit out of the ballpark! LOL !!!

:toast:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Podein25 said:

It's true. It's amazing that Podein25 Jr. turned out as normal as she did, especially as I was (am?) a celebrity sheep fukcer!

Tell me more about your trip to New Zealand

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

Wait...you're a celebrity?

Lol.

No, it's just that I'm only interested in celebrity sheep which are harder to find than you might think, especially in Manitoba.

12 hours ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

You know your off-ice reputation is terrible when you're nearly a PPG the past season and no GM wants you on their team

Well, apparently he wasn't too conductive to a positive team environment

https://info.hockeyfeed.com/nhl-news/evander-kane-reportedly-the-source-of-significant-friction-with-sharks-teammates

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Puck_Pun said:

At this point it's best if the sharks bought out his contract, the upfront cost and cap hit is worth getting rid of such a liability

Is there not a way to void the contract? Morals clause? Conduct detrimental to the team?

NHLPA might have kittens, but this is a much different situation than, say, the Mike Richards/painkillers thing the Kings tried to pull.

12 minutes ago, radoran said:

Is there not a way to void the contract? Morals clause? Conduct detrimental to the team?

NHLPA might have kittens, but this is a much different situation than, say, the Mike Richards/painkillers thing the Kings tried to pull.

Douchebaggery claus?

2 hours ago, radoran said:

It'll probably be difficult while they're still allegations rather than issues ruled on by a court. It's a tricky legal issue

• Like 1

The Evander Kane saga took another twist today as TMZ has reported that the San Jose Sharks forward has claimed that his wife assaulted him in the past and that he has gotten a restraining order against her. Kane claims that "the woman (his wife) has punched him in the face multiple times in past."

"Evander says in the docs that the physical altercations first began in 2019 -- about a year after they were married -- saying Anna got so upset with him during an argument that she hit him "7-8 times in the face with her fist."

17 minutes ago, JR Ewing said:

Changes not a hell of a lot as far as I am concerned. 

His wife punching him in the face didn't make him go knock other women up and then pay them off  into abortions. Or any of the other 30 things he has done

• Like 1