We need to get rid of Hutton now!!!!!!!

Buffalo Rick

I understand Covid quarantine was the reason Ullmark did not start  I have been tweeting Kevin Adams phone.  Trying to blow it up!  Told him that he and Kruger need to go if they cant get rid of Hutton.   Told him to "get on your knees and BEG Ryan Miller to return!!!!!"  I am beyond  pissed.  Well, we have Josh Allen    Go Bills!!!

52 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

I understand Covid quarantine was the reason Ullmark did not start  I have been tweeting Kevin Adams phone.  Trying to blow it up!  Told him that he and Kruger need to go if they cant get rid of Hutton.   Told him to "get on your knees and BEG Ryan Miller to return!!!!!"  I am beyond  pissed.  Well, we have Josh Allen    Go Bills!!!

Forget about Ryan Miller, who will never sign with a team from outside of the Los Angeles area, and who is also just about completely finished anyway.

15 hours ago, JR Ewing said:

Forget about Ryan Miller, who will never sign with a team from outside of the Los Angeles area, and who is also just about completely finished anyway.

Well we outplayed Washington and lost.  I guess we could be the Blues. Can you believe that score?  Whoever prick made the Sabres schedule was out to make sure we won’t win!  Could have given us Florida but threw us to the Lions.  Washington and next a Philly team that has a goalie and is used to playing together.  Right now even the Sabres will be watching tonight 

On 1/15/2021 at 3:54 PM, Hockey Junkie said:

I understand Covid quarantine was the reason Ullmark did not start

Not the reason he didn't start...

At least he got a chance to say bye i know it isn't easier but i never got a chance to say good bye to mine....so it does matter. Prayers go out to him during this time.

44 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Not the reason he didn't start...

At least he got a chance to say bye i know it isn't easier but i never got a chance to say good bye to mine....so it does matter. Prayers go out to him during this time.

I get it.  I really do.  But this is  professional sports.  To me there are only two excusable reason to miss 2 games.  1 will give him. Maybe it was travel?  But the tragic loss of a partner or child for sure. A parent?  One game. 

H J .. here's whats up ..

In case you missed it, Buffalo Sabres goaltender Linus Ullmark announced earlier this week that he was taking a leave of absence from the team due to personal reasons. Since then Sabres fans haven't had any information to go off of... until today.

Ullmark released a statement through the Sabres' website thanking the team for support while he deals with the sudden death of his Father in his native Sweden. Ullmark was informed of his father's passing immediately after the Sabres' game day skate in Philadelphia on Monday.

"I had my worst pregame skate in my whole life, probably," he said. "Usually when these things sort of happen, with me, there's always been a common theme, and that's been that my dad has either been very sick or that something bad has happened back home. I sensed that something was wrong."

After the skate Ullmark checked his phone and saw a missed call from his Mother.

"The hunch that I had was true," he said. "She just wanted to call me and say that that afternoon, Dad left us. He left us around 5 very peacefully, calmly with her by his side."

Ullmark was scheduled to play that evening, but he immediately told the team he would not be available.

1 minute ago, Hockey Junkie said:

I get it.  I really do.  But this is  professional sports.  To me there are only two excusable reason to miss 2 games.  1 will give him. Maybe it was travel?  But the tragic loss of a partner or child for sure. A parent?  One game. 

Hey everyone one grieves differently...i could see if it was a playoff game but a regular season game take as long as you need.

No way you can't by without one guy.

Tells me the Sabres aren't really that good if you blame him being out for two games.

This is a next man up sport...so be ready.

11 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Hey everyone one grieves differently...i could see if it was a playoff game but a regular season game take as long as you need.

No way you can't by without one guy.

Tells me the Sabres aren't really that good if you blame him being out for two games.

This is a next man up sport...so be ready.

I know with Johansson we are dead

3 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

I know with Johansson we are dead

Sure you could be right....so it up the the rest of the team to step up.

Just like the Flyers have been without their top center and now his replacement as well as their second best defenseman and they still shut the Sabres out with their backup 34 year old goalie.

It is a team sports everyone on the ice has to earn their money.

And the Sabres sound like they are shrinking in the face of fear....a telling story...it is on the coach for letting that happen...

1 hour ago, OccamsRazor said:

Sure you could be right....so it up the the rest of the team to step up.

Just like the Flyers have been without their top center and now his replacement as well as their second best defenseman and they still shut the Sabres out with their backup 34 year old goalie.

It is a team sports everyone on the ice has to earn their money.

And the Sabres sound like they are shrinking in the face of fear....a telling story...it is on the coach for letting that happen...

I think they played great in game 1. Hutton was actually good for a change.  Game 2 was tough to see him play back to back.  He was OK until hurt.  The dirty hit on Dahlin proves again the kind of dirty team the Flyers are.  No Ullmark, no chance

1 hour ago, Hockey Junkie said:

He was OK until hurt.

That was due to your dirty defenseman knocking Ivan Provorov into Hutton....so bale Montour for that.

1 hour ago, Hockey Junkie said:

The dirty hit on Dahlin proves again the kind of dirty team the Flyers are.

The hit you are talking about i didn't see so i can't comment on.