Game 6: Flyers at Bruins; 1/23/21 @ 7, CSN

Howie58

6 minutes ago, Mad Dog said:

Well, this one has been painful to watch.  The Flyers are missing Couturier in the worst possible way.

For sure the Flyers miss Couturier....especially for gaining possession first.
But honestly, in watching most of this game, I saw NOTHING from the Flyer defense that deterred Boston rushes.

Like him or not, Hagg was your most aggressive D-man, but Philly  needed more than him playing hardass out there.
I saw at one point Brad Marchand gave Hart an extra shot after he froze the puck...not a single Flyer went to at LEAST have a small chat with Marchand about that.

Just seemed Boston was going through that neutral zone and getting good looks at Hart at will all game.

• Like 3

Hart's performance is a bit scary. I had the NESN feed.  They said he smashed his stick at game's end.  These last two games must have shocked him.  I hope he doesn't lose his cool.  HIs GAA should be over 4.  The team's 5 x 5 play has been weak since game 1.  

Let's hope the wounded come back sooner than later.   Equally important, I wonder if Fletcher is quietly worried about the D.  

This kid is going to have to spend some extensive time on his shrinks couch with this shi ty team in front of him...

..they better figure out something fast and don't hand me that sh it they have injuries.

Or there was no exhibition games bulls it.

These bums need new addresses...

• Like 2

I made a mistake I thought the Isles were the next two games up.

It's the Devils.

So this will be a great test to see what gives with this club.

They have many issues. Injuries they can't do anything about expect the guys taking their place need to step in and play well.

But the overall team play can be improved.

One thing that sticks out and sounds so simple is the goal differential they are now sitting at -2.

I think fixing the matador of the blue line is the first must fix.

And I am just out of answers.

Hart needs to sit this next game and let Elliott play.

Hart needs to work on his game. Mentally and physically.

Just go from there. If they struggle with the Devils who have only 2 wins well that is a real eye opener.

There two Isles games are after the Devils.

They need wins and the Capitals have passed them.

They are bleeding points...

16 hours ago, Samifan said:

Yeah been battling some health issues so I have been on a long hiatus from this forum. Things are improving so I may pop in and out more frequently.

p.s. I still hate Jake 😀

Sorry to hear about your health issues I hope you feel better and get over it.

Now to think of it watching these bums might not be good for your heath/heart find something else to watch like I have when they go south during the game.

It is way less stressful hey they can suck but I don't have to watch it.

And please for the love of God take care of Hart and Ivan and the kids.

48 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Sorry to hear about your health issues I hope you feel better and get over it.

Now to think of it watching these bums might not be good for your heath/heart find something else to watch like I have when they go south during the game.

Thanks! Battle health issues definitely puts things in perspective. I turned last night off after they went down 3-1. Trying to no longer “sweat the small stuff” lol

hope they will right the ship but not confident it will happen. I just don’t want them ruining Hart or running Provorov into the ground playing him 30 minute a night 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Samifan said:

Yeah been battling some health issues so I have been on a long hiatus from this forum. Things are improving so I may pop in and out more frequently.

p.s. I still hate Jake 😀

@Samifan

Glad to see you back and hope that things continue to improve for you!  Was wondering what happened to you.  Of course watching these Flyers can't be helpful in making you feel better.

and yes, I too, still hate Jake!

Take care and I'll keep you in my prayers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1