Minnesota Wild vs San Jose Sharks, Sunday 1-24-21, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

Kahkonen, Wild Earn Series Split Against San Jose

We deserved the result we got tonight.  The team waited until the 2nd half of the game to finally get moving and rolling.  So many crappy passes.  Pretty goal by Burns.  Dumba better not pass up too many more shots if he wants to ever have a chance to be on the 1st power play.  I have some prospect news with some other topics about this series.  Enjoy!  

• Like 2

The feet weren't moving, passes not crisp, goal tending shaky at times. It looked like the team had had a party last night and were playing hungover. I think it's just the way it goes and hope we'll see them motoring full speed next game.

Kahkonen let in some softies. Wild announcers pumping his tires for "robbing" shooters, but these "highlight" saves can just as easily mean he was out of position.

Greenway playing mean but still tends to only have one hand on his stick. I love Foligno but center-ice, no-look drop passes best reserved for those with silky mittens.

Kiprisov exciting, but seems to be all over the place. Memories harken back to beloved Stephanie Vielleux and his high-speed hijinks.

On 1/24/2021 at 9:32 PM, Lonkkis said:

I just love seeing Kaprizov play. You never know what he's going to do with the puck.

Yes. His strength is in his style of unpredictable play, but I wish to see him more shooting towards the net and less passing. Sincerely, I want to see more goals out of him.

On 1/24/2021 at 9:53 PM, CreaseAndAssist said:

Kahkonen, Wild Earn Series Split Against San Jose

We deserved the result we got tonight.  The team waited until the 2nd half of the game to finally get moving and rolling.  So many crappy passes.  Pretty goal by Burns.  Dumba better not pass up too many more shots if he wants to ever have a chance to be on the 1st power play.  I have some prospect news with some other topics about this series.  Enjoy!  

That was a fantastic Burns goal in front of our all 6 players(5 players and a goalie) which were not capable to do absolutely anything to protect the net and his fantastic personal reaction on that goal. Not much Kahkonen was able to do on that one, but the other 3 goals in his net he supposed to stop, IMO.

• Like 1