Garbage schedule, Covid and Hutton likely to kill us

Buffalo Rick

Now that this has happened, we are likely to see more back to back nights, which means we cannot go with Ullmark in both games.  That means putting that stinking bum Hutton in goal.  I do not for the life of me know why he is still on the team.  Oh, gee, the AHL opens tonight. I hope they send his ass to Rochester.  Bring up whoever. Where the hell is Luukenen?  Is that punk still in our organization? How can he be any worse than Hutton who last year on two occasions had the puck in his glove and then dropped it right into his own net.  The other day vs the Devils he allowed one off the oppositions chest.  I cant believe the Devils had the audacity to celebrate the goal it was so pathetic?  We should beat them out at the very least.  They suck.  Bettman sucks too.  Always has.  The NBA has at least kept teams playing outside of divisions. I know the Canada thing.  That he has no control over.  So Keep the Canadians together and then make the American schedule better than it is.  Gee, we had to play the Washington Capitals 4 F&%$ing times in first 6 games.  And in Philly the other two.  Next up Boston.  Thanks Bettman