Somebody too lazy to fix divisions here? Ha Ill take the Leafs to end Canada's drought

Buffalo Rick

1 hour ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Gee, I looked at the division is forums and found no Canadian division. Oh well.  Too much work I guess.  But anyway, the Leafs are 11-2 and change.  Not bad.  Ill take them to end Canada's streak and at least get to the finals.  

The current division setup is temporary, so why bother changing it for one season?

Of greater concern is that the Leafs logo is now 4 years old and is the only logo on the forum that doesn't match what the team currently has.  😱

• Like 1

On 2/11/2021 at 7:18 AM, WordsOfWisdom said:

The current division setup is temporary, so why bother changing it for one season?

Of greater concern is that the Leafs logo is now 4 years old and is the only logo on the forum that doesn't match what the team currently has.  😱

If its any consolation, the Florida Panthers logo is also not "the latest" either.
But honestly, I find the old Panther logo AND the simpler older Leaf logo to look better anyways.

I wish the old TB logo would still be there.
Well now. Would you listen to me.
Like an old lady, pining for the old days of old logos.

Pass me my geritol.....

3 hours ago, FD19372 said:

They aren't still tough enough. Besides which, Maple Leafs always fall in the spring.:ph34r:

The difference here is that they don't have any tough teams to get in their way until the 3rd round.  I don't remember, what division's winner does the north division play?

That could potentially be the first time they face any real competition the entire year.  So, they'll finally reach the "conference" final but by default.

• Good Post 2

5 hours ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

If its any consolation, the Florida Panthers logo is also not "the latest" either.

Good catch!  :) 

5 hours ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

But honestly, I find the old Panther logo AND the simpler older Leaf logo to look better anyways.

:ok:

1 hour ago, ruxpin said:

The difference here is that they don't have any tough teams to get in their way until the 3rd round.

The Leafs are the only tough team (naturally).  :showingguns:

1 hour ago, ruxpin said:

So, they'll finally reach the "conference" final but by default.

Finally!  :shakeit: