Impressed with Borgen

Buffalo Rick

I believe Krueger, who should be on thin ice, is too hung up 🆙 n Jokuharu and I tell you I was impressed with Borgen, up from Rochester.  Davidson was ok too.  Shot the puck on net and did get a cheap penalty, the kind NHL refs are too quick to call on young kids called up trying to get their chance,   We need most of all to get rid of Hutton.  That aside, I thought the kid showed confidence and smarts with the puck.  Might be a nice replacement for McCabe.  I know Krueger’s boy Jokuharu is going no place as long as he has the head coaching position.

Let me add how disappointed I am in Taylor Hall and Skinner.  And even Jack has not been his usual dominant self.  Things better change fast.  

My tweets to Ryan Miller and his wife have gone unanswered but based on the low number of responses to his recent twitter pic I am confident it was read.  They can expect more!  I told them I also love LA.  They can play here and live there.  But not much time left on his value.  He is unmotivated!   Sad

21 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

My tweets to Ryan Miller and his wife have gone unanswered but based on the low number of responses to his recent twitter pic I am confident it was read. They can expect more!

Never change HJ. Miller :love:

Edited by Samifan