Minnesota Wild @ Anaheim Ducks, Thursday 2-18-21, 9:00pm, Honda Center

MNSOTA

5 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Thanks for the updates everybody. :) 
Since we went back to our 2nd period habits, Maybe that means we get back to our 3rd period style again.

Hope too that 3rd period style will send to us more pleasant excitements.

I have the double whammy of DISH (No FSN) and CenturyLink (very outdated routing) Basically 3mps speeds so anything on my big TV is out for now.
On my PC, Bilasport has been ok until lately and tonight terrible. NHL66 at least comes in better with a fairly decent 2900kbps compared to Bilasports 2150 at best.
So there's a win at least.

I hate the line combos the last few games.  Parise just cannot be getting this much icetime on PP.  He just isn't very good.  Neither is Zucc on PP.  Try putting Foligno or Hartman out there - at least they will cause some chaos.  I would love to keep continuity on some of the 5:5 shits, but I get the player health problems COVID is causing.  Nevertheless, we are HARD to watch right now.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

I have the double whammy of DISH (No FSN) and CenturyLink (very outdated routing) Basically 3mps speeds so anything on my big TV is out for now.
On my PC, Bilasport has been ok until lately and tonight terrible. NHL66 at least comes in better with a fairly decent 2900kbps compared to Bilasports 2150 at best.
So there's a win at least.

is Centurylink your only option?