Minnesota Wild @ Anaheim Ducks, Thursday 2-18-21, 9:00pm, Honda Center

MNSOTA

What a burst by Hartman.  Tell me again why he is always on the bottom lines while Parise, Zucc, Johansson get so much icetime?  SMH.  Seems like playing time is a by-product of justifying stupid contracts or 'years ago' production.  Why doesn't someone tell Suter his limp-wrister is one of the most embarrassing shots in hockey....

Is Bonnino this years Koivu?  Only good for winning a few face-offs.  I have no idea why Bill Guerin wants to live in the past with some of these players....Time for more new blood.  These old guys players just don't have it.  This is not a playoff team, and needs to bring up young goal scorers.  

8 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

is Centurylink your only option? 

There's Mediacom which is Chanhassen's monopoly cable wise. They're worse around here with down time and terrible service overall.
(I had them long ago)
Direct TV is supposed to still have FSN but everybody seems to be dropping them.
DISH would be fine if it wasn't for the FSN issue. Rarely lose signal.

2 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

There's Mediacom which is Chanhassen's monopoly cable wise. They're worse around here with down time and terrible service overall.
(I had them long ago)
Direct TV is supposed to still have FSN but everybody seems to be dropping them.
DISH would be fine if it wasn't for the FSN issue. Rarely lose signal.

you could also check out starlink for internet it's supposed to be for rural areas but maybe it's available in your area ? It's satellite internet but is 100 down 20 up or supposed to be but it's brand new provider and so might not be perfect yet.  

• Like 1

Sturm is a hustler too.  I would really like to see more playing time for the guys that earn it.  There seems to be another Country Club forming:  Parise, Suter, Johansson, Bonino, Zuccarello - "I get my salary and minutes, even though I got no game.....remember four years ago when I........"

• Like 2

Kinda ugly 2 points but I'll take it.
Even tho we scored at the tail of that PP, How is it possible to be that bad all year like they've been on the PP??
Who's in charge of it?
Plus, Horrible holding the O zone with all those pucks getting past no matter who was on the blue line. 

1 hour ago, lynxrattle said:

Hartman has definitely earned more TOI in this game.

I like him too. Addison was noticeable tonight also. Overall, we outshot  Ducks in that  game 27:17. And Kahkonen was solid and helped us to get 2 points out of this game. 

47 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Kinda ugly 2 points but I'll take it.
Even tho we scored at the tail of that PP, How is it possible to be that bad all year like they've been on the PP??
Who's in charge of it?
Plus, Horrible holding the O zone with all those pucks getting past no matter who was on the blue line. 

Everything it is possible in our life. Talent or God?🤔