Minnesota Wild @ Anaheim Ducks, Saturday 2-20-21, 8:00pm, Honda Center

CreaseAndAssist

I do like the idea of just running lines on the PP instead of unit-1 and 2.
Proof of sending players to the net, Get the puck there and create havoc.
Way better chance than doing set plays for 90 seconds trying for 1 shot and a SportsCenter highlight goal.

5 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

I do like the idea of just running lines on the PP instead of unit-1 and 2.
Proof of sending players to the net, Get the puck there and create havoc.
Way better chance than doing set plays for 90 seconds trying for 1 shot and a SportsCenter highlight goal.

Agree 100%. Back to basics and moving one's feet.

2 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

Let's back to skating. Fiala needs a hat trick.

And Kaprizov needs at least one goal out of this game for boosting his energy. After he have got a face trauma during a game against LA he does not seems as active as he was before. Last game he had only few shifts.  And this one not playing enough time too. Hope next 2 home games against Kings our team will be able to punish them. Why we don't put him together with Fiala and EEK(or Hartman) in the middle? Just for a try.

12 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

And Kaprizov needs at least one goal out of this game for boosting his energy. After he have got a face trauma during a game against LA he does not seems as active as he was before. Last game he had only few shifts.  And this one not playing enough time too. Hope next 2 home games against Kings our team will be able to punish them. Why we don't put him together with Fiala and EEK(or Hartman) in the middle? Just for a try.

Kaprisov is still the best, most unselfish passer on this team.  He has NOT really tried to shoot to be a top goal scorer yet.  I think he is still trying to 'make friends, and make players' out of others that cannot do so themselves.  Rask and Zucc gets goals merely because of KK.  I would still like to see him shoot more.  His skill is very high in either case.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

That is what I think as well. It seems clear that eventually Fiala and Kaprizov should be playing together. Why not start building the chemistry right now.

Kaprisov is either getting the ''rookie" treatment by Evason ($hitty linemates generally), OR Evason recognizes that he is the best player on the team and can get anyone on the score sheet.  It may be the latter.  I am surprised that CL does not FORCE him out everyday with Parise in an effort to make him justify his contract with his suspect performance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

Kaprisov is still the best, most unselfish passer on this team.  He has NOT really tried to shoot to be a top goal scorer yet.  I think he is still trying to 'make friends, and make players' out of others that cannot do so themselves.  Rask and Zucc gets goals merely because of KK.  I would still like to see him shoot more.  His skill is very high in either case.

Agreed. I think he is the best passer that I have ever seen in 20 years of the Wild history. He is trying to feed every one.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alexandron said:

Agreed. I think he is the best passer that I have ever seen in 20 years of the Wild history. He is trying to feed every one.

Yup. He's so good in passing that he doesn't need to shoot right now. But if he did, they would start getting a lot more goals. Straight in or from the rebounds.