Minnesota Wild @ Anaheim Ducks, Saturday 2-20-21, 8:00pm, Honda Center

CreaseAndAssist

10 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

9 points in a combined 36 games for our 3 new veterans (Bjug, Johan, Bonnino) for $10.65MM ain't getting it done.  Compare to 32 points in 42 games for $4.5MM (Greenway, EEK, Kap).  Pay for performance would be nice with this team....

Thankfully we will be able to get rid of the three, if they don't start producing.

1 hour ago, lynxrattle said:

Talbot has not been able to play that much for us yet, but I'm very hopeful we have that 2 goalie combo.

So far that 2 goalie combo (Talbot and Kahkonen) is looking very promising. Probably, testing it against highly scoring teams like Colorado, St.Louis and Vegas will show us how good this combo is.

Wild Sweep Ducks in Dominating 5-1 Victory

A much better game than Thursday's grind.  Good to see Fiala being rewarded for his effort.  Of course, its the Ducks.  They're horrible.  Still, they got the sweep they had to have.  Nice to see Rask come in and have an impact (again).  I have a game recap, a Kevin Fiala mini-feature an Iowa Wild report and prospect news too.  Check it out!  

• Like 1

C&A's article makes me think about what the team would be like with an elite center. It's daydreaming but still... with a player like for example MacKinnon would we not be right there. Great defense, stable goal tending, good enough lines, great wingers, prospects in the pipeline. I think we are only short that miracle man 1C to have success. "One thing thou lackest" - and with that everything.