Minnesota Wild @ San Jose Sharks, Monday 2-22-21, 9:30pm, SAP Center

MNSOTA

Shocking stat, but great for team morale:  Hartman with most TOI of the forwards, which proves if you work your a$$ off and produce, coach will give you minutes.  Sturm just needs to produce a bit, as he does hustle a lot.  Hartman is looking like a much more valuable piece than the 3 veterans we added this year....His playing time needs to continue to be greater than their's, and I would like to see some others increase their time.  No coasters 'living in the past' should get high TOI (are you listening Bonnino, Johan, and Zach)?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

Avs next. Let's hope for the energy to be there too!

It will be not an easy one, but, hope, with our building confidence we will be able to win or at least to get a point. I like how Kaprizov , Zuccarello and Rask creating a good chemistry in that line. Then it will be a tough 2 home games against LA team which already won 5 games in a row. We must to stop their winning streak and punish them also for the Kaprizov face trauma.

8 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Our latest start this season, But our largest crowd here. :) 
G'night all... See ya Weds !! 

I joined the crowd after the 1st intermission. 1st period I was listening on a 100.3 FM radio during my driving home from Litchfield.

Good night to you as well.

Wild Overcome Early Setback to Rout San Jose 6-2

Litchfield?  That's not too far from @Antti_Laxative's hometown and my family's epicenter in Hutchinson.  Anyways, the Wild did a nice job of rallying back after an early goal by the Sharks.  The Rask-Zuccarello-Kaprizov line seems to have some great chemistry going for it so far.  Parise is still a non-factor...but nothing new there.  Foligno with a Gordie Howe Hat Trick.  It was a good, quality road win.  Now they will get a far bigger test on Wednesday in Colorado.  I have a game recap, an Iowa Wild game report, prospect news and Class AA High school hockey rankings too.  Enjoy!  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Wild Overcome Early Setback to Rout San Jose 6-2

Litchfield?  That's not too far from @Antti_Laxative's hometown and my family's epicenter in Hutchinson.  Anyways, the Wild did a nice job of rallying back after an early goal by the Sharks.  The Rask-Zuccarello-Kaprizov line seems to have some great chemistry going for it so far.  Parise is still a non-factor...but nothing new there.  Foligno with a Gordie Howe Hat Trick.  It was a good, quality road win.  Now they will get a far bigger test on Wednesday in Colorado.  I have a game recap, an Iowa Wild game report, prospect news and Class AA High school hockey rankings too.  Enjoy!  

Yeah. It takes me 2 hours of driving to my home from Litchfield and I did not have a chance to come in time to watch the game from start, but we have  a nice radio channel 100.3FM to listen most Wild games. 1st period I was listening on a radio. I did not hear much lately from Antti_Laxative. Where he is?