Minnesota Wild @ San Jose Sharks, Monday 2-22-21, 9:30pm, SAP Center

MNSOTA

Besides the line Kaprizov-Rask-Zuccarello, which have got 12 points in 2 games in a row I also would like to mention Carson Soucy who had 2 assists in his 1st game after returning from a Covid break. It seems he has a nice offensive mentality. Overall our entire defense is looking pretty solid in a last 3 games as well as our goaltender who stopped 31 out of 33 shots towards his net last night. And Fiala still impressing me recently(3 games in a row already) with a most consistent habit to make 5 shots per game towards the opposite net. Not every forward has ability of doing that.

1 hour ago, Alexandron said:

Besides the line Kaprizov-Rask-Zuccarello, which have got 12 points in 2 games in a row I also would like to mention Carson Soucy who had 2 assists in his 1st game after returning from a Covid break. It seems he has a nice offensive mentality. Overall our entire defense is looking pretty solid in a last 3 games as well as our goaltender who stopped 31 out of 33 shots towards his net last night. And Fiala still impressing me recently(3 games in a row already) with a most consistent habit to make 5 shots per game towards the opposite net. Not every forward has ability of doing that.

Kevin Fiala has to be a scoring threat for this team to have success.  Even if it might free up other lines to score.  Last night it was the 2nd line's turn.  Brodin has been more assertive offensively too.  

• Like 1

I was surprised, when I was reading at Michael Russo twitter that Zuccarello also speaks Swedish language and able to speak a little Russian which is helpful to build a better chemistry among him, Victor Rask and Kaprizov. And then I looked through his career stats and found out that Mats Zuccarello played for MODO Hockey team in Sweden for 2 seasons ( 2008-2010). He also played for Metallurg Magnitogorsk, KHL a half of the season(44 games) in 2012-2013 season, when NHL had a short season.