Sabres lose rookie defenseman William Borgen to broken forearm (2 months)

Buffalo Rick

Might as well call it the season.  This 24 year old kid was playing very well.  That did not last long.  So they cannot get Ristolainen back from Covid fast enough.  They have 2 Rochester defensemen playing now.  Davidson is one and the other kid, Bryson, played pretty well in New Jersey last night.  Speaking of the Devils, starting March 2 the state of NJ will allow fans at games.  10 percent capacity I believe.

Yeah it's got to be rough to watch because on paper coming in they were set to be pretty competitive.  I know there's some players not pulling their weight (Hall and particularly Skinner) but who's to say they haven't been negatively impacted by all the stops and starts and roster uncertainty.

It could be worse. You could be a fan of the Elsiinore Catamounts, like @radoran

29 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

You could be a fan of the Elsiinore Catamounts, like @radoran

Fan? Try managing that mess!

I'm actually leading in a matchup at the moment I think(?) for the first time this season.

In other news, I've put a ticket in with the coding monkeys at Yahoo! since I don't appear to have the "Billyport Crips has proposed a trade" banner anymore. Also I think(?) for the first time this season.

:5a6425fa25331_VikingSkoool:

8 minutes ago, radoran said:

Fan? Try managing that mess!

I'm actually leading in a matchup at the moment I think(?) for the first time this season.

In other news, I've put a ticket in with the coding monkeys at Yahoo! since I don't appear to have the "Billyport Crips has proposed a trade" banner anymore. Also I think(?) for the first time this season.

:5a6425fa25331_VikingSkoool:

You didn't answer the phone for a couple days!     LOL  I left it there for like a record of an hour or two (it was longer, but I'm aware of the irony  LOL).

I remain interested in the target of that inquiry.    If you're open to moving that asset, let me know in PM what it might take.   #FanBoy