Minnesota Wild vs Los Angeles Kings, Friday 2-26-21, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

CreaseAndAssist

1 minute ago, ClusterChuck said:

Suter first, At least Parise still shows a slight pulse. :P 

He cannot skate (pass, shoot, or defend at this point).  There was a play in the first period behind the net when he fumbled the puck, D turned it back over to him, he fumbled it again, and passed it right to the other King who had back checked.  He has missed a myriad of opportunities to score too.  The drop-off is going to be a full free-fall for both of them.   Suter is a bit more 'serviceable' than Parise, though I HATE his attitude (L A Z Y).  His attitude is even finesse; not a bag o tacks. 

Suter was asked after the game about Kap.  He said some nice things about his smile, and being a 'good kid,' but said that Zuc, Fiala, Parise are all contributing to the wins).  He clearly does NOT like all the attention on Kaprisov.  What is he going to say after the Calder, and ?  By that point, he will probably just refuse an interview

• Like 1

10 hours ago, EmptyShelf said:

He cannot skate (pass, shoot, or defend at this point).  There was a play in the first period behind the net when he fumbled the puck, D turned it back over to him, he fumbled it again, and passed it right to the other King who had back checked.  He has missed a myriad of opportunities to score too.  The drop-off is going to be a full free-fall for both of them.   Suter is a bit more 'serviceable' than Parise, though I HATE his attitude (L A Z Y).  His attitude is even finesse; not a bag o tacks. 

Suter was asked after the game about Kap.  He said some nice things about his smile, and being a 'good kid,' but said that Zuc, Fiala, Parise are all contributing to the wins).  He clearly does NOT like all the attention on Kaprisov.  What is he going to say after the Calder, and ?  By that point, he will probably just refuse an interview

Yes,  I saw that and thought that you'd be going out of your mind about then. 😁 (I was going to say "pull your hair out' but given eatlier comments, That might not apply to some ) ;) 

Edited by ClusterChuck

13 hours ago, EmptyShelf said:

I wish they would take Suter off the power play and why are they playing him and spurg together.