Minnesota Wild vs Los Angeles Kings, Saturday 2-27-21, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

CreaseAndAssist

9 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Looking forward to surprising new teams with Kaprizov now.😎
Catch you all then !!

C U Monday.  MUST SEE hockey - did you see Dumba with the Kirill the Thrill T-Shirt?  Pretty awesome that he said 'this kid's attitude is infectious - all he wants to do is work - he puts so much pressure on himself we have to calm him down.'  What happened to the 'overweight, entitled, and lazy' adjectives that teams heard about him during his draft year?  Lost in (Russian) translation, perhaps!??!  Other team's loss is our gain, I guess.  The fricken 5th Round!?!?!?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Looking forward to surprising new teams with Kaprizov now.😎
Catch you all then !!

Next 2 games on a road we have against Vegas and then 2 games against Arizona, which we did not meet this season. We are on the first place in our division so far, but Vegas;St.Louis and Colorado did not finished their games yet tonight. March will be a very busy month for us: 4 games against Vegas; 5 games against Arizona; 1 game against St.Louis; 2 games against Colorado; 2 games against Anaheim; and 2 games against San Jose. Wow.

Edited by Alexandron

Dumba's OT Winner Extends Wild Win Streak to Six Games

Started off pretty sluggish, got better and then the Wild kind of bought their own hype.  Too cute, not using the simple approach that had worked so well in the latter half of the 1st period.  The Wild are lucky this only ended up giving the Kings one point in the standings.  Sweet OT thriller, but it never should've made it to OT.  I have a full game recap, a Cam Talbot feature and prospect news too...enjoy!  

• Like 1

I had to take a screenshot of the moment Rask got back to the bench having broken his stick with a failed shot that turned into a perfect pass to Kaprizov who scored :) I sure do wish I would know what Eek said to Rask at this moment...stickbreakerpasser.thumb.jpg.c43a4492ff2a2aebe67d851bd4495349.jpg

The game is getting disorganised. They were a bit lucky to win, but hopefully the point given to the Kings is enough for them to get back to better concentration. Great fun, anyways again :)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Dumba's OT Winner Extends Wild Win Streak to Six Games

Started off pretty sluggish, got better and then the Wild kind of bought their own hype.  Too cute, not using the simple approach that had worked so well in the latter half of the 1st period.  The Wild are lucky this only ended up giving the Kings one point in the standings.  Sweet OT thriller, but it never should've made it to OT.  I have a full game recap, a Cam Talbot feature and prospect news too...enjoy!  

Thanks LIG for the nice post-game review, which also brought my attention 2nd time in a row about our other Finnish talented goalie prospect Filip Lindberg who is playing for UMass, H-East and is having already such an impressive records so far (4-1-3; 1.46 goals against average; 2 SO).

Media is already talking more and more so far about our all lines production team's phenomenon; about our nice goalie's tandem phenomenon; about our 2nd line presented as the "European" (Norwegian-Sweden-Russian) line phenomenon; our experienced defensive lines phenomenon and as well as about Kaprizov's impact to the entire team phenomenon. No questions that our team is playing so far as a real team. Every goal is important at playoffs race. Still is needed a power play improvement. Maybe Fiala-Zuccarello-Kaprizov and Dumba- Brodin lines will be helpful in that direction because they all, in my opinion, having an unique puck control movement.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2021 at 10:13 PM, EmptyShelf said:

C U Monday.  MUST SEE hockey - did you see Dumba with the Kirill the Thrill T-Shirt?  Pretty awesome that he said 'this kid's attitude is infectious - all he wants to do is work - he puts so much pressure on himself we have to calm him down.'  What happened to the 'overweight, entitled, and lazy' adjectives that teams heard about him during his draft year?  Lost in (Russian) translation, perhaps!??!  Other team's loss is our gain, I guess.  The fricken 5th Round!?!?!?

I already mentioned in other thread, that Dumba in his last interview nicely said about him that Kirill is our "bratishka", which means he is our little brother.