Hopefully they will go with another soccer coach 

8723C81A-E431-4884-8F20-06822872DBF8.jpeg

Too good.  I want them to suffer.

Hope they hire Dave Hakstol.

Edited by ruxpin
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
48 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

IF?  Its a certainty.  And as bad as things went, we still did pretty good against the Flyers.  I would look at your own train wreck first.

The Flyers will fix their “train wreck” long before the Sabres will. Sabres about to enjoy early golfing for the 10th consecutive year. Pegulas have no clue how to build a successful hockey franchise. Wait until Eichel is traded this summer. 

3 hours ago, Samifan said:

The Flyers will fix their “train wreck” long before the Sabres will. Sabres about to enjoy early golfing for the 10th consecutive year. Pegulas have no clue how to build a successful hockey franchise. Wait until Eichel is traded this summer. 

You don’t have a crystal ball

51 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

You don’t have a crystal ball

I don’t need a crystal ball to tell me the Sabres haven’t been to the playoffs in 10 years, tanked for 2 seasons in a row to get McDavid only to lose out on him and end up with a whiny chia-pet instead. 

Flyers also have issues but have made the playoffs in a harder division and were in the ECF last season. So yes they will fix this train wreck before Buffalo 

8 hours ago, Samifan said:

I don’t need a crystal ball to tell me the Sabres haven’t been to the playoffs in 10 years, tanked for 2 seasons in a row to get McDavid only to lose out on him and end up with a whiny chia-pet instead. 

Flyers also have issues but have made the playoffs in a harder division and were in the ECF last season. So yes they will fix this train wreck before Buffalo 

Oh I am not so sure of that. And you cannot be either.  We get a good goalie and get Eichel back in the right frame of mind, all things can happen.  Its hockey, not baseball or football.  Dont you think its kind of strange so many trades within the same divisions of late?  The Islanders making a deal with a team they usually hate?  The Devils?  Usually teams try and make trades out of conference. The Palmieri and Ajax trace is a surprise

9 hours ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Nonsense.
@Samifan shops for his crystal balls from the same place you get yours! 
So what if they are defective.....they make nice mantle conversation pieces :ph34r: 

I have won the playoffs contest the last two years.  My crystal ball is sure of one thing.  Tampa will not get to the finals again.  Toast.  Flyers will not make the playoffs.  Melba toast.  Gee, when do we get to carve their bitch ass's up again?  

1 hour ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Gee, when do we get to carve their bitch ass's up again?  

You still get a Sabres team that will finish last in the league this season.

Not sure how this got off the rails but my point was the Sabres and Flyers are both train wrecks this season but history has shown the Flyers will bounce back quicker.

As a fellow Rochestarian, I will bet you a zwigles white hot, Genny beer or garbage plate on it.  

Edited by Samifan

10 hours ago, Samifan said:

Hey Buffalo gets another top 5 pick to go with their collection...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

I have won the playoffs contest the last two years.  My crystal ball is sure of one thing.  Tampa will not get to the finals again.  Toast.  Flyers will not make the playoffs.  Melba toast.  Gee, when do we get to carve their bitch ass's up again?  

Well, see, there ya go.
Told ya.
ANY one of us can get dime store crystal balls......... I think I will get refurbished as I think they depreciate quite quickly buying new once you drive off their lots :shifty: 

You still get a Sabres team that will finish last in the league this season.

Not sure how this got off the rails but my point was the Sabres and Flyers are both train wrecks this season but history has shown the Flyers will bounce back quicker.

As a fellow Rochestarian, I will bet you a zwigles white hot, Genny beer or garbage plate on it.  

Did I know you were from Rochester ?  If so I am sorry I forgot.  I grew up near Cobbs Hill.  I attended Blessed Sacrament and McQuaid and MCC.  My daughters went to Catholic schools in elementary and then Fairport.  I am no in Walworth, near Gananda schools, about 9 miles past Fairport and Penfield.  The Genny beer is not the same as it used to be.  I am a Guinness guy.  But have you tried that new Blue Moon?  Lite Sky?  Pretty damn good.  You have to know one thing, Rochester and Buffalo are great hockey towns.  Always have been.  Talk later

2 hours ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Well, see, there ya go.
Told ya.
ANY one of us can get dime store crystal balls......... I think I will get refurbished as I think they depreciate quite quickly buying new once you drive off their lots :shifty: 

You wont beat the  Leafs, Bruins or islanders.

@Hockey Junkieyes we’ve discussed this before, no worries. I’m on the opposite side of town in Spencerport. Was an Amerks season ticket holder for years before my son starting playing and I started coaching. I am also not a Genny guy but it’s one of the iconic things ROC is known for. 

@Hockey Junkieyes we’ve discussed this before, no worries. I’m on the opposite side of town in Spencerport. Was an Amerks season ticket holder for years before my son starting playing and I started coaching. I am also not a Genny guy but it’s one of the iconic things ROC is known for. 

My ex wife is in Spencerport,  Elmgrove and Long Pond area I think. Why did you wind up Flyer fan?  Hope you are Bills fan?

3 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

My ex wife is in Spencerport,  Elmgrove and Long Pond area I think. Why did you wind up Flyer fan?  Hope you are Bills fan?

I am a Philly transplant been here since 1980. 

No I hate all Buffalo Sports teams!! 😂