Minnesota Wild @ Vegas Golden Knights, Wednesday 3-3-21, 9:00pm, T-Mobile Arena

MNSOTA

2 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

I think we might have a win against them if Kaprizov keeps on shooting. In the end he'll start finding the corners.

Perhaps.  Kap will learn that these goalies (see Fleury) are better than anything he saw in the KHL.  He will adjust and challenge the goalies more.  He can really rip it.  I think our #1 goalie was also on the bench tonight.  That needs to change.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

Perhaps.  Kap will learn that these goalies (see Fleury) are better than anything he saw in the KHL.  He will adjust and challenge the goalies more.  He can really rip it.  I think our #1 goalie was also on the bench tonight.  That needs to change.  

Agree. It needs to be change.

I just doubt Kahkonen would've stopped VGK in the first as well as Talbot did...Who cares if he gave up 2  2 on 1's late. 
Would've scored on those if KK was in there most likely also. We didn't have what it takes to beat MAF tonight.

Good night all. It is a time to go ice fishing tomorrow, just to take slightly a stress regarding our team's play.🤔

We had tonight 35 shots and 1 goal. They had 27 shots and 5 goals. Huge difference in result. 36 y.o. goalie was able to steal a game from us.

Edited by Alexandron
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Alexandron said:

Good night all. It time to go ice fishing tomorrow, just to take slightly a stress regarding our team's play.🤔

We had tonight 35 shots and 1 goal. They had 27 shots and 5 goals. Huge difference in result. 36 y.o. goalie was able to steal a game from us.

Yes...Enjoy the Fish time. :)

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

I just doubt Kahkonen would've stopped VGK in the first as well as Talbot did...Who cares if he gave up 2  2 on 1's late. 
Would've scored on those if KK was in there most likely also. We didn't have what it takes to beat MAF tonight.

We did not have a completely scratched Parise.😂

Have a nice day all. Fishing would not be too bad. It was not a bad game. The Goodies are good and this time the hot goalie excuse was not totally an excuse. Fleury did play really well. We still might have lost without a hot goalie playing against us.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

Have a nice day all. Fishing would not be too bad. It was not a bad game. The Goodies are good and this time the hot goalie excuse was not totally an excuse. Fleury did play really well. We still might have lost without a hot goalie playing against us.

Perhaps, but the hope is always dying the last in our life. We hoped, but they still were better in offense, defense, goaltending. Maybe we should be more aggressive, create more havoc around their net; to look more for placing dirty goals?🤔 And we were competitive and were able to place against them 35 shots vs 27.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Alexandron said:

Perhaps, but the hope is always dying the last in our life. We hoped, but they still were better in offense, defense, goaltending. Maybe we should be more aggressive, create more havoc around their net; to look more for placing dirty goals?🤔 And we were competitive and were able to place against them 35 shots vs 27.

Definitely.

Hope reminds me of this after game clip:

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, MR. EVASON! No time to lose one's swagger here. The Wild has recently played it's best offensive hockey in years. Just fix that PP and we'll be competitive.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

Yeah, I was listening to 830 and they teased "Big move" by the Wild...LoL. 
I suppose it's noteworthy but not headline material. :P 
This would never happen Pre-Guerin or Evason.

About effin time they did it! Kind of a big move to scratch a player with that kind of contract, though.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Alexandron said:

Good night all. It is a time to go ice fishing tomorrow, just to take slightly a stress regarding our team's play.🤔

Fleury >>>> Talbot and quite frankly, it's not even close. Was and still is a bad signing.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Hockey-78 said:

About effin time they did it! Kind of a big move to scratch a player with that kind of contract, though.

Also Parise has said he doesn't agree with the decision and feels like he did nothing wrong by staying out on the ice. So wonder what happens next.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bbgarnett said:

Also Parise has said he doesn't agree with the decision and feels like he did nothing wrong by staying out on the ice. So wonder what happens next.

He wont take the responsibility for the long shift and maybe even the goal. Pretty sad thats not what I call leadership.