Minnesota Wild @ Arizona Coyotes, Friday 3-5-21, 8:00pm, Gila River Arena

MNSOTA

1 hour ago, EmptyShelf said:

Has anyone seen anything out of 11 that does not scream BACK UP IN THE STANDS??  I sure don't.  Message NOT received

I think 11 has tried more this game - and that sucks even more: the extra effort is not getting him anywhere. He's pretty useless now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alexandron said:

I am listening the opposite team commentators and their voices sound very very sad regarding these 2 periods so far.🤫.

That’s sad. I don’t miss Matt McConnell one bit. I still remember when he left and his wife posted on the Wild Message Boards about how awful we were for criticizing his performance as a broadcaster. It was epic. We also got the dad of one of the tryout anthem singers. He tried to tell us none of us knew anything about music. Yours truly put him in his place. 

Those were the days. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

I am listening the opposite team commentators and their voices sound very very sad regarding these 2 periods so far.🤫.

Oops, double post. 

Edited by MNSOTA

Something's changed: when the Wild scored before I used to shout or fist pump or stand up, but now I often laugh when they score. I'm so surprised by what they have done. Tonight that Bjugstad goal made me laugh. It just totally fooled me, and of course the Coyotes' goalie as well 😁

2 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

Something's changed: when the Wild scored before I used to shout or fist pump or stand up, but now I often laugh when they score. I'm so surprised by what they have done. Tonight that Bjugstad goal made me laugh. It just totally fooled me, and of course the Coyotes' goalie as well 😁

Maybe because it's who's scoring Bjug and Hunt. :P

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

Beautiful pass to Dumba's nice shot.

That's about his 4th no look 'seeing eye' pass I have seen this game.  He passes better without looking than the majority of our team do while staring down the recipient.

• Like 1