Game 28: Flyers at Rangers; 3/17/21 @ 7:30 NBCSN

Howie58

I am going to sit through every second of this clown show. Im going to endure the embarrassment amd humiliation.  When its over, i hope this is the worst beat down they have ever received. As a fan, i want to fully earn the right to criticize and ridicule this friggin franchise by sitting though this.  They have let us down and sold us a bill of goods. The friggin Rangers dont even have their coaching staff!

Unreal! Unacceptable!

This team is unwilling to respond, and in the face of utter humiliation,  they do NOTHING! They folded. They crumbled. They suck!

This is so bad, i yern for Roman Chechmanik.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RonJeremy said:

True that... I was referring to the one play where Meyers was checked behind the net and couldn’t fight off the check and it turned into a goal. But yeah, the boneheaded mental lapses and poor fundamentals are inexcusable. It’s amazing how Sanheim and Meyers were so much better last year. This is a lost season, sell at the deadline and go into tank mode, get a top 10 pick.

Yep, isn't Therrien in charge of the defense? I don't know. If he is, can him.

This team is a ****** joke. They are YEARS away from being a contender and are going to waste our franchise goaltender who is going to be so shaken after this season that the damage may be irreparable. Missing the playoffs will be the best thing for them, maybe Fletch will make some real changes and get some D and get rid of our useless, overpaid "captain" while he is at it. Keep Provy, every other D man can go as far I am concerned.

• Like 2

Im actually hoping this gets worse. It may be what it finally takes to force some change.  The staff was disillusioned in believing this team was good. Guess what,  the secret is out

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

Too many rookies, not good enough coaching...and the forwards don't keep the d*mn puck in the offensive zone long enough. The ship is sinking, my friends.

Coaching?

Interesting. Is it time to start questioning this too?