Game 28: Flyers at Rangers; 3/17/21 @ 7:30 NBCSN

Howie58

Im watching the 3rd to see if someone, ANYONE,  will respond 

My guess is they will take their a$$ whipping like the good little boys they are, and limp off the ice with tails tucked and heads down. Thats what you do when you know you have no hope

It must be a slow nhl night, they arent switching to something more competitive...like that serene fire commercial thats supposed to help your Zen...wtf that is

16 minutes ago, Samifan said:

NOT ONE FORWARD made an attempt to get back on D on the Rangers 9th goal!!!

make them skate suicides after the game until they are all puking. Just like from the scene in Miracle On Ice

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CoachX said:

Im watching the 3rd to see if someone, ANYONE,  will respond 

My guess is they will take their a$$ whipping like the good little boys they are, and limp off the ice with tails tucked and heads down. Thats what you do when you know you have no hope

It must be a slow nhl night, they arent switching to something more competitive...like that serene fire commercial thats supposed to help your Zen...wtf that is

At least in the old days we would be beating up on Ron Dugauy  by now and sending a message for the next game. This spineless team just takes a beating and bends over and asks for more. This team is boring, gutless and has no identity. We aren’t a skill team, we aren’t a physical team, we have no style or persona. 

• Like 2

I believe we are watching an organizational failure. I believe they foster an image and expectation of malaise, holding to the model of it being a business.  Money is beimg made. Rating are sufficient. Executives are still rich douchebags.

If you lose, "meh", so what. You still get paid. I feel like im watching that crappy sequel of "slap shot"

There is no pride in Flyer hockey anymore

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoachX said:

I believe we are watching an organizational failure. 

You hit it right on the head, once the corporate douchebags took over it will never be the same as with Snider.The clowns running the show can come up with a successful mascot to make up for the lack of personality on the team, but they can’t devise a plan to improve this lifeless team that has been mired in mediocrity for years.

• Like 1

I haven't asked this question in a while, but I'll ask it again, just to lighten the mood. Among the higher ups, when Ed Snider was alive, was he the most qualified executive in making hockey decisons...in the room? I really want to think that Fletcher, Holmgren and the rest of them, know what they're doing. I am not sure they really do.

10 minutes ago, mkscrewy said:

they haven't been scored on yet in the third. that's good, right?

No, I wish the Rangers wouldn't have let up on them as I am sure they were coached to do. I was hoping for 14-0 so they would be the shame and laughing stock of the league. Now they are going to say something lame like, "we just need to put the first 2 periods behind us and build off of the third period for the next game" or some bulls**t like that.