Game 37: Flyers at Bruins; 4/5/21 @ 7, NBCSP

Howie58

1 minute ago, OccamsRazor said:

HTF is Elliott suppose to stop this???

Flyers might as well have 4 forwards on the PK because the defense does not know how to even do the simple things...

sanheim and myers are the worse freaking d man i have ever seen like they are just standing there in no mans land like hit them, do something

4 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Flyers are really going to lose to a 3rd string goalie whose only played a handful of games in the league... :BrownBag:

The most depressing part is that pretty much 95% of this team will be here to start the 2021-22 season next year....i can hardly wait.

• Like 1
  • Uggh... 1

8 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Flyers are really going to lose to a 3rd string goalie whose only played a handful of games in the league... :BrownBag:

then trade for him, and ruin his career.:ph34r:

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, tucson83 said:

sanheim and myers are the worse freaking d man i have ever seen

I wish i could defend them but maybe it's time to move them for something proven...you have to think the more they play the further their value slides down the drain.

I just believe how foreign playing around their own crease looks to those two....every single game it seems.

All that size and skating ability just going to waste.

22 minutes ago, tucson83 said:

sanheim and myers are the worse freaking d man i have ever seen like they are just standing there in no mans land like hit them, do something

They should never be on the ice, at the same time. That is the fault of the coaching staff, and the GM..on up.

6 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

They should never be on the ice, at the same time. That is the fault of the coaching staff, and the GM..on up.

I agree it is time to move on or both or trying to get them each new partners because it is clear as day these two on the ice makes Luke Schenn and Andrew Macdonald like hall of famers.

All these accolades thrown these twos way and this is what we have to watch on a nightly basis.

Disgusting. I'm sure someone soon will be here to defend their honor...

1 minute ago, OccamsRazor said:

I agree it is time to move on or both or trying to get them each new partners because it is clear as day these two on the ice makes Luke Schenn and Andrew Macdonald like hall of famers.

All these accolades thrown these twos way and this is what we have to watch on a nightly basis.

They just needed to sign a veteran or two, to play with them, better than all Braun no Brains.

9 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

tumbleweed.gif

Edited by Cheesesteak
  • Like 1

On that one Myers was on Bergeron after the FO, both of them right in front of Elliot. So far so good. But then Myers for some reason drifts out toward Pasternak who's way out top circle. So he let's Bergeron slip right by him, never even turns his head to see if he got picked up.

This happens all the time on the PK, if it's not Myers is somebody else. Seems like nobody is willing to work down low clearing the crease. Hard to win games if your PK gives up 1 or 2 and your PP sucks.

edit: ha just as I type "sucks" Couturier rips one home on the PP.

Edited by GratefulFlyers
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, GratefulFlyers said:

wow can-opener on Sanheim into the boards - no call. Why b/c Smith tried to show it wasn't intentional? I guess...

Tanner Laczinski got a stick in the face right before that that wasn't called either.

Edited by AlaskaFlyerFan