Minnesota Wild vs Colorado Avalanche, Monday 4-5-21, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

Question:  What does EEK have to do in your minds now to become a REASONABLE #1 Center?  (FWIW - I believe he will always be a #2 - but above average in the next one-two years).

Improve on faceoffs 

• Like 1

Announcer (and old friend) Adam Abrams with the overly dramatic (and formerly lonely - no fans) Goal scoring call....It sure has been awhile since we heard real fans and real announcer enthusiasm....This Scamdemic has run its course for me🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimtown guy said:

Improve on faceoffs 

Solid point.  Needs to be a tick or two above 50% (versus mid 40s).  I would also say the flashes of passing/shooting skill must be a much more regular occurrence.  The talent may be there, but it has been a pretty slow simmer to a boil

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

Solid point.  Needs to be a tick or two above 50% (versus mid 40s).  I would also say the flashes of passing/shooting skill must be a much more regular occurrence.  The talent may be there, but it has been a pretty slow simmer to a boil

Played center my entire playing career. I absolutely hated to lose a draw. Remember losing one in overtime at state tourney when I was a peewee. Resulted in the game winner. From that point on I worked on them whenever I could 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Great to see the fans in the stands but how about showing ones that aren't nose deep in their F^%$^$& phones. 🙄

Had you been to a concert prior to the Plademic?  For the last 10 years, my disgust with the phone/film dipshits had reached such a boiling point that I had to ban myself from attending.  I was becoming like the perpetual Tourette's Victim  - swearing at all the clowns to lose the phones (blocking my view).  The Old Days were so much more enjoyable. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Had you been to a concert prior to the Plademic?  For the last 10 years, my disgust with the phone/film dipshits had reached such a boiling point that I had to ban myself from attending.  I was becoming like the perpetual Tourette's Victim  - swearing at all the clowns to lose the phones (blocking my view).  The Old Days were so much more enjoyable. 

Way less but still enough to feel the same. Note to all those "catching that moment in Vids" You suck at it. 90% are unviewable and yet you must post to FB. 🤪
I'd rather look through 🤘 and ✊ and thumbs melting from real fire. 😁

• Good Post 1

1 hour ago, Jimtown guy said:

Sick and tired of his lazy ass 

That's the key for me....His Laziness, and his Arrogance.  He is the very definition of a self-absorbed cancer (that really doesn't realize how worthless he has become).