Bourdon, Marshall Recalled from ADK

Guest FlyersFan4Life

Adirondack Phantoms. In addition they have loaned forward Harry Zolnierczyk to the club's ECHL affiliate, the Trenton Titans, according to general manager Paul Holmgren.

Bourdon (no. 43) and Marshall (no. 46) will be available to play in tonight's Flyers-Hurricanes game at the Wells Fargo Center.

hmmm i though harry z was playing good

1st, this is going to be interesting to watch the defence tonight!

2nd, this sucks for Harry Z! He's been sent down by the club he was sent down to. I think he should be playing many games on our 4th line and know he's in the ECHL...

3rd, Unrelated, but I know it's a big deal that Crosby is coming back but yanking the Boston/Sens game off Versus at the last minut is bullshit. THAT's why people have a problem with Crosby! How about all those fans in those cities who were looking foward to seeing their teams play on national TV and can't now...??? Crap move. That's the NHL saying some franchises are more important than others.

3rd, Unrelated, but I know it's a big deal that Crosby is coming back but yanking the Boston/Sens game off Versus at the last minut is bullshit. THAT's why people have a problem with Crosby! How about all those fans in those cities who were looking foward to seeing their teams play on national TV and can't now...??? Crap move. That's the NHL saying some franchises are more important than others.

Sorry, but Crosby coming back is WAY WAY bigger than a November game between Ottawa and Boston. If it's Boston/Vancouver, you might have a point, but changing the game to the Pens was the right call, IMO.

And, yes, of course some franchises are more important than others. Do you disagree with that? Should Columbus be given the same TV consideration as the Flyers? **** no!

Edited by brelic

so who saw the game and what are your thoughts on Bourdon and Marshall ? i'll say this having never seen either of them, if they're our best homegrown prospects on defense, then why not play them now and see whether or not they can cut it in the bigs ... or do they not have the ability ? who's got a take

It would be nice if Homer could come up with a couple "D" men with a little more size and snarl. The Flyers "D" men start with Pronger and drop to "Mini Me". These guys aren't doing the job and the team(with Pronger out) has no leader! Maybe its time for a talk with Clarkie?

Amen, brother!