If you missed anything this week, I got you covered.

FireTheCannon

https://thehockeynews.com/nhl/columbus-blue-jackets/columbus-blue-jackets/the-hockey-news-sunday-recap-columbus-blue-jackets-910

The Hockey News Sunday Recap: Columbus Blue Jackets

Everything you may have missed this week from The Hockey News: Columbus Blue Jackets.
  • 37 MINUTES AGO
  • recap
  • We're just a few short days from the start of the Traverse Prospects tournament and 11 days from the start of training camp. The season is fast approaching. Follow the links below for the stories from this week.
  •  

Boone Jenner has always been an essential part of this team, and for the next few years, they will need to lean on him even more. He can teach and mentor Adam Fantilli. 

How much can a healthy and improved CBJ team move up the standings? What are the limits of this team as currently constructed? 

Damon Severson and Adam Fantilli had some fun last weekend by throwing out the first pitches at a Cleveland Guardians game and a Cincinnati Reds game.

Stefan Matteau is back on a PTO, What is his future with the organization? 

I take a stab at 32 different NHL predictions for the upcoming season, and I try to make CBJ fans happy while I'm at it.

Adam Boqvist interviewed with a Swedish website this week. He opened up about Mike Babcock as well as some other things. It's a good read. 

Warner Bros. Discovery, who owns TNT, may be offering free streaming sports just in time for the NHL season according to a Bloomberg report. This is very good news. 

We will keep you updated on everything CBJ as it happens on The Hockey News: Columbus Blue Jackets.

Join Jason Newland's Columbus Blue Jacket page on Bunches, a new app that connects sports fans. Also, you can watch a new YouTube game show about the Blue Jackets, Around the Fifth Line.