Going to beat a dead horse until it's deader...

Guest filly4life

Bryz is the absolute worst goalie. I'm sorry, this guy is pure trash. I don't want to see any more "Bryz is not the worst part of this team" threads. This guy is just a back breaker.

When it was 1-1 and the Canadiens finally got their first shot in 44+ minutes, all I could think of is that the Flyers need to go up at least 3-1. AT LEAST!!! Cause I knew that although that was their first shot all period, that ANY shot they took could lead to a goal. And that at some point Bryz WOULD give up another goal, so we needed at least 3 to win. It was only a matter a time.

So we go up 2-1, and again I could only think "we need to score another!!!" I held this thought for a whopping 45 seconds. Granted that 2nd goal was not Bryz' fault. But can this guy make a big save ever?! He has no lateral quickness. Just once, have some damn INSTINCT and FLASH your leg, glove, stick, WHATEVER out!! He looked so freaking slow!

And third goal... I don't even know what to say. It wasn't even a late deflection. Even dropping ridiculously early into the butterfly, he still had time to stop that shot. Instead he is on the ground flailing like a moron.

2 goals on 4 shots that period. The guy has the worst save percentage I've ever seen. Every shot you have to hold your breath, and almost every scoring chance is a likely goal. Then Price on the other end makes two big saves at the end of the period, both equally tough or harder than the second goal to stop. Heaven forbid we have a goalie who can bail out the other guys if they're not perfect... Every mistake is a possible goal with Bryz. Meanwhile we can outplay a team for almost an entire period and have a lot more shots and pressure and come away with nothing.

But keep blaming the other guys. I'm sure they are playing with their sphincters in a knot, cause they know that if they are not perfect they have no safety net behind them.

• Like 2