Older and Smaller

hf101

First post was originally created by filly4life..... Not all of the first post was recoverable.

No offence to Mark Streit, and I hope he makes me eat my words, but this signing is just another bandaid where a full length cast is required. Streit is a decent player but he will be long gone by the time the core of this team is ready to win a cup. IMO, this move does not make sense, unless someone has a crystal ball that says Coburn and Schenn are going to both realize their full potential this season and Grossmann and Mezaros are going to stop getting injured. Oh well, wouldn't be an...

First post was originally created by filly4life..... Not all of the first post was recoverable.

No offence to Mark Streit, and I hope he makes me eat my words, but this signing is just another bandaid where a full length cast is required. Streit is a decent player but he will be long gone by the time the core of this team is ready to win a cup. IMO, this move does not make sense, unless someone has a crystal ball that says Coburn and Schenn are going to both realize their full potential this season and Grossmann and Mezaros are going to stop getting injured. Oh well, wouldn't be an...

u understand the big picture

2016 should be the focus not 2014

but that would require patience, intelligence and strategic thinking