Flyers in La Ana and SJ

Jam1986

Congrats, I might be flying out there too this year. SNA and LAX airports? L.A. Staples and Anaheim Honda Ctr are within driving distance(:35 - 1:15 ish minutes depend on traffic) San Jose about 5 hrs drive( >< 340 miles away).

San Jose would be a drive up north. I've been getting my tix off ebay sometimes or stubhub,(last minute arrival to the city and I try to catch a game)

If you want to coordinate for the future than I would look for a reliable ticket vendor(see if its cheaper to by here in the east or pickup in the west. Sometimes you can get a family pack, with parking included and a few tix for the event.)

Logistically I would map out the distance of the two arenas and get an extended stay hotel between the area(sometimes a packaged car rental/hotel deal...sometimes cheaper sepearate deals, if possible unlimited mileage rental, I think from airport car rental), so that way your in between and not too far off either way. The extended hotel will have a small kitchenette (stove,oven,sink,microwave)so that you can buy some groceries and not have to eat out by force but by option and you can buy a few drinks to take home to your fridge.

I'll have to check my itenerary for that month in the future, but those games should be fun.

I can remember years ago when I attended the game "The Miracle on Manchester" not a game I'm to fond of but I feel that's where Flyers, Flyers West was inseminated.