Blues Announce Affiliation with Chill

stlbluesfan4ever

http://blues.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=687277

The St. Louis Blues have agreed to an affiliation with the St. Charles Chill of the Central Hockey League. The Chill will join the Chicago Wolves of the American Hockey League as a source for prospect development for the Blues.

“We’re excited and humbled to be part of the Blues organization,” said Jamie Rivers, former Blues defenseman and Chill GM and Head Coach. “I know personally that they’re a first-class organization and I am thrilled to be part of it again. We will support the Blues’ hockey operations to the best of our abilities and we look forward to working with them.”

Starting this season, the Blues can assign current players and prospects to the Chill, the only CHL affiliate for St. Louis. Players on the Chill roster can also be called upon to play for both the Blues and the Chicago Wolves.

“It’s great for us to be able to keep an eye on our prospects right in our own backyard,” said Tim Taylor, Director of Player Development for the Blues. “We look forward to working with the Chill in their inaugural season and continuing to grow with them as an organization.”

The St. Charles Chill will begin their inaugural season in the Central Hockey League on Saturday, October 19. For more information on the St. Charles Chill, visit www.StCharlesChill.com or call (636) 724-SHOT (7468).

Cool! (no pun intended..lol). A good deal for both parties involved. Looking forward to watching how far the Notes go this year, which should be easily to the Playoffs!!

And a good game to come tonite vs the Hawks! GO BLUES!!!  :lol:  (I think my 2nd fave team this year!)

• Like 1