First Preds Game!

DW06

I'm finally attending my first Preds game against the Islanders, so excited!  And it's actually on my 15th wedding anniversary, don't I have a great wife?!?!  And we're sitting two rows behind the penalty box, seems like they'll be great seats and opportunities for selfies with the goons, lol.

I have a question, I don't want to shell out the standard $180+ for a Preds jersey online, so are there any local stores in the Nashville area that sells Predator jerseys, like Academy, Dicks, etc.?  Also, what time would be best to arrive at Bridgestone Arena to ensure we beat all the commotion and mass of people?

Thanks!

@DW06,

Welcome to the Forums!  

I can't really help out with your jersey question.

Downtown Nashville is awesome.  You can go to any number of bars or restaurants several hours before the game.  The hardest part will be deciding which one to go to (or go to several).  If you aren't into the bar scene, you can get to the arena about 2 hrs before game time you'll avoid most of rush.  

Have fun and congrats on finally getting that woman trained!  Just kidding...congrats on the anniversary!

I don't remember where (downtown) I ate when I was there.  It was a sports bar so nothing fancy.

Forgot to mention that most of the bars are 3 or 4 stories high.  Each floor has a bar and a live band, so take your pick.  When the game is over, the arena empties out to all the bars.  20K people fill the bars and it is a huge party!!  

Archived