After letting Ducks come back from 3-0 deficit, Sabres win in OT on Asplund goal

Buffalo Rick

These Sabres are not short on confidence. The first game vs a very speedy young Ducks team was quite crazy.  I did not know Anaheim had such speed.  But they sure do not harness it well. They are a fire drill and a train wreck all in one.  The Sabres had enough composure to get through the storm and get out of Dodge with a W.  Up next, the Kings who are without Doughty.  But still they are a better team than the Ducks.  It really looks to me that this is the toughest of the 4 western teams we will see on this trip (thank God no Calgary or Edmonton this time), but the Kracken might be tougher than first realized.  They beat a good Wild team last night. 4-1.  That is impressive for the expansion team.  But the 5-1 start for the Sabres is very impressive.  Another good game for Happ, Olofsson, and Anderson was good.  I am wondering when they will use Toharski on this trip?