Red Wings at home next. Wake up ye weary Sabres, help is on the way

Buffalo Rick

Immediate help should be Olofssona and Middlestadt.  And that is help big time for this team.  Tuch will not arrive for a month to two.  And Krebs?  Who  knows.  Lets see if Quinn gets to put on the sweater first?  Or maybe both?  I am sure that Quinn will get his shot soon.  The Red Wings have had their own problems of late after a very good start.  They have come back to Earth.  We beat them 3-1 in the last pre season game but I have no clue how many starters played on either team.  The Sabres need to wake up. I am hoping that the two players mentioned do in fact play today.  I have heard they are ready

Way to go Dahln, your give away, one of many, helped seal the Red Wings rally.  You suck.  You are not worthy of a number one pick in a Lions club draft.  What a joke.  He can carry the puck but he is a turnover machine.  I cant wait until the help comes.  And I cant believe Olofsson is still out.  There are many missing players and this team cannot survive without them.