Game Thread: 3/13/2022:Panthers head out to the left coast to face the Kings

Cookie

The Panthers take there strong offense out to L.A. to face the Kings tonight after another offensive performance on Friday against the Flyers. Sam Reinhart, Jonathan Huberdeau and Aaron Ekblad all had huge nights the other evening and look to make it 6 in a row against the Kings on the road.

I imagine Bob will be back in the net tonight for the Panthers. As for the Kings not exactly sure, but it looks like they could be leaning towards Quick.

I have to work in the morning on Monday as well as seeing my little one off to kindergarten so I am not sure if I will make it through the entire game. 

1 hour ago, Cookie said:

Luostarinen short handed goal from Huberdeau ties the game.

Then shortly after that Montour from Hornqvist and Barkov for the Panthers to take a 2-1 lead. 

A great start to the 2nd period. 

I saw part of this a really good game.

Didn't see the end. Panthers just might be the team in the East to beat.

They have to Slay those evil Bolts first to get there maybe.

I would like for those two team to met in the conference finals for an Epic battle.

In fact whoever survives could be too banged up in the finals to finish the task.

Makes for a good story.

Only a Chalice will suffice.

Well the Kings just tied it with a PP goal with less than a minute left in the game. I can't go the distance on the OT and if there is a shoot out. I am already going to struggle. 

I think the tough teams will be both the Bolts and the Hurricanes. The Penguins could also be interesting.