Final thoughts on the dud of a deadline

Vrana could end up being a steal for St. Louis. He has always been an incredibly gifted talent the problem is that his million dollar body is ran by a ten cent head.  The Blues traded away two top six wingers, it is now or never.

Wild got a favorite of mine, Sundqvist blew out both knees and was slow as hell before then, he literally runs on the ice, picking both legs up, he can no longer simply glide, in a league where everyone  looks the same his style is glaringly different. that said, he hustles non stop and is a good net front player. Klingberg for nothing much, i like the Wild deadline after thinking they were not making moves after taking salary to help the Leafs get O'Reilly. Oh, plus a second and a fifth for Greenway? Great day.

Bonino to the Pens, love it, great reunion player who knows the team and knows his role.

The Ritchie brothers traded for each other is really cool, until you realize that neither can really play. Still first time in league history that two brothers were traded for each other.

Most total trades, most total players involved within the week of the deadline ever. Fantastic and fun Today sucked but big picture this was a blast, felt almost like my fantasy hockey team watching all the big names going out and coming in.