Sidney Crosby NEWS

1 goal and 2 assists for Sidney Crosby tonight. Sidney Crosby now needs to score 9 goals in 3 games if he wants to make it to 600 this season.

Crosby of Penguins voted most complete player in NHLPA poll for 5th consecutive season

McDavid of Oilers forward to have in must-win game; Vasilevskiy of Lightning go-to goalie

https://www.nhl.com/news/2024-nhlpa-poll-results-released

Sidney Crosby becomes the 14th member of the NHL 1000 Assists Club

01. 1963 – Wayne Gretzky

02. 1249 – Ron Francis

03. 1193 – Mark Messier

04. 1169 – Ray Bourque

05. 1155 – Jaromir Jagr

06. 1135 – Paul Coffey

07. 1109 – Joe Thornton

08. 1079 – Adam Oates

09. 1063 – Steve Yzerman

10. 1049 – Gordie Howe

11. 1040 – Marcel Dionne

12. 1033 – Mario Lemieux

13. 1016 – Joe Sakic

14. 1000 – Sidney Crosby

Crosby sets up Karlsson’s OT game-winner for 1,000th assist

Watch as Pittsburgh Penguins forward Sidney Crosby earns an assist on teammate Erik Karlsson’s game-winning goal to record the 1,000th assist of his career and move into 9th on the NHL’s all-time with point No. 1,591.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/video/crosby-sets-up-karlssons-ot-game-winner-for-1000th-assist/

Crosby gets 1000th assist on OT winner

Erik Karlsson gets a pass in the high slot form Sidney Crosby and hammers a slap shot into the back of the net, giving the Penguins the win in overtime and Crosby his 1000th NHL assist

https://www.nhl.com/video/det-pit-karlsson-scores-goal-against-detroit-red-wings-6350733858112

When The NHL Pisses Off Sidney Crosby

• Good Post 1

Pens need to finish 23rd in the standings to keep their 1st round pick. This also would guarantee their golf game start the moment game 82 ends. My question is why would they want to make the post season? 

3 hours ago, notfondajane said:

Pens need to finish 23rd in the standings to keep their 1st round pick. This also would guarantee their golf game start the moment game 82 ends. My question is why would they want to make the post season? 

Because they've got Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin. They could win another Stanley Cup.

35 minutes ago, NHL HHOF said:

Because they've got Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin. They could win another Stanley Cup.

They could if they truly wanted to. I actually believe their goal is an early tee time. 

1 minute ago, notfondajane said:

They could if they truly wanted to. I actually believe their goal is an early tee time. 

So far, they are still making the playoffs. They have to win all three of their remaining games, and Washington and Detroit have to keep losing.

8 hours ago, NHL HHOF said:

So far, they are still making the playoffs. They have to win all three of their remaining games, and Washington and Detroit have to keep losing.

Let's hope the Pens finish 23rd in the standings. Which I believe is the goal of management. The team wants an early tee time.