Fleury

Guest orange_crush

I guess I'm just saying we can't jump all over Bryz yet because he hasn't had to be perfect yet. He hasn't let the team down. Lets see if he can tighten it up down the stretch. I think he can. He's done it before for a month. Thats all we need from him again.

More of a reason to do it now, "proactive" instead of a pressure do or die. While I hope the Flyers keep scoring eight per game through the cup, I doubt it is possible. Having to score five to win is terrible goaltending, period.

More of a reason to do it now, "proactive" instead of a pressure do or die

wait, do what now? swap bob in?

if so, bob hasn't been in real game shape for 6 months. no, i see disaster if they try to hand it over to him.

bryzgalov needs to get through this series, hopefully on wednesday, and then take the confidence of his first series win in years and focus on it for the week until round 2 starts.

@aziz

I never said swap goalies, nor do I think that's a good idea at the moment. But Bryz is hardly above criticism. He's playing like garbage. He is deflating the team with the softies again, but thankfully, the guys hate the Pens enough and Fleury is letting a lot in too. I don't really care if he needs more practice time, coaching, video review, a shrink, or a stripper. Get it right.

This isn't the time to find your way out of the woods. I'm sick of his ****. Just stop the ****** puck, or at least the reasonable ones.

Again, the goalie is the Achilles heal for the Flyers.

I have no solutions, and even if I did, I'm not in a position to do anything about it.