USA Hockey and Sabres Team Up

Guest Pegulaville26

The Buffalo Sabres and USA hockey have teamed up to bring the first ever All-American Prospects game to Buffalo on September 29th. The game will feature only american born players regardless of the league they play in that are draft eligable next season. Pegula taking another stop to making Buffalo a top hockey destination. His second big event (World Juniors) in two years. See article here at Washington Post...http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/buffalo-selected-to-host-usa-hockeys-all-american-prospects-game-in-september/2012/04/16/gIQAJLnyLT_story.html

Pegulaville, I think Darcy is better to trade those first round picks for an established player. With those two number ones and a player we can get someone very good. Do you agree? I would want Parise or Nash. But do not know who else is available. Wish we could get a guy like Bergland too. St Louis is loaded and I expect if they go far they will have to lose some players. They may be a team worth looking at a deal with?

I think Buffalo did to much last year with Leino, Regher, Ehrhoff, and Adam all new to the opening night roster. I would make one move target Parise or trade up in the draft for a big player. Parise is going to cost you 7+ million easy, which means someone has to come off besides Boyes, Hecht, and Roy. I was never a big Nash fan and I'm still not to much for a player that has not done a lot. Then they maybe need to make one more small move get a 3rd line center or winger, like Chris Kelly, Brandon Prust, or Ryan Clowe. Hodgson and Ennis are your top two centers. Curious to see what they do with PK36 and Adam. Luke could be used as a trade asset to move up in the draft.

I think Buffalo did to much last year with Leino, Regher, Ehrhoff, and Adam all new to the opening night roster. I would make one move target Parise or trade up in the draft for a big player. Parise is going to cost you 7+ million easy, which means someone has to come off besides Boyes, Hecht, and Roy. I was never a big Nash fan and I'm still not to much for a player that has not done a lot. Then they maybe need to make one more small move get a 3rd line center or winger, like Chris Kelly, Brandon Prust, or Ryan Clowe. Hodgson and Ennis are your top two centers. Curious to see what they do with PK36 and Adam. Luke could be used as a trade asset to move up in the draft.

Agree with most of what you say but I love Nash. What do you expect him to do with the lack of support around him? Put him in a Sabres jersey and look out. If he is not within reach I am sure a good size talented player that can crash the net and screen the goalie will be enough. Witth Miller and this defense the sky will be the limit if we can stay healthy. When both Myers and Erhoff were in we were 30-14. This team still only missed by three and of course sat Miller once out. Far bettter than most teams that did not get in. Just look at the mess in Toronto and Montreal and thank your lucky stas you are a Sabres fan. Great days like on the horizon. I am certain of it.