Tyler Myers Out for Rest of Season

Pegulaville26

Sabres announced today that Tyler Myers broke a bone in his leg and will miss the final 8 games of the season. Myers blocked two straight PK Subban shots late in the 3rd on a 5 on 3 likely causing the injury. Myers finishes a bad season with 3 goals 8 points and a -8. Sabres top priority will be getting the 6'8 dman back to top form in the offseason. Myers final quote of the season after last night's embarrassment of a 5-1 loss to the Habs was perhaps the quote of the season..."We lost every single battle. It was the worst effort the Buffalo Sabres have put on the ice since I've been a part of it." Alex Biega will likely replace the Myers the rest of the season.

Sabres opening night D: Regher, Myers, Leopold, Sulzer, Ehrhoff, Sekera

Likely final game D: Ehrhoff, Sekera, Pardy, Pysyk, Biega, Weber

That is rough to hear. In any case it may be good for the guy to rest and get focused for next season. If ever there was a season to under perform, this seems to be the one. Trust me, my roster has a plethora of injuries and under achievers.

Maybe the Flyers and Sabres can swap Myers for Couturier???? :ph34r: :blink: